Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Resie System-search resort by month. NOW Search All Destinations by date!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resie System-search resort by month. NOW Search All Destinations by date!

I went to log-in this morning and it said maintenance was being done. Try a little bit later, and they have finally updated the reservation system! This is awesome and will making searching and planning for a vacation SO much easier. So far it seems to work pretty well, shows rooms available and allows for filtering as well. Goes so far as to actually show excatly what is outside the booking window as well. I am very impressed so far, it has been a long time coming! It was extremely easy to see that there are two last minute units available at La Cabana for check-in on March 22nd and March 30 in a studio unit.

"We took the guesswork out of planning your next vacation. With Plan-It Bluegreen, you can now see resort availability for an entire month thanks to an easy to use, interactive calendar. Simply select a destination, choose how many nights you wish to stay and the month you wish to travel. The interactive calendar will show all the days you can arrive for your desired vacation. Click the day that works best for you and you’re on your way!"

The only draw-back I see right now is that with it being easier to find and book vacations, it may reduce the availability factor.
    gandalf252002
    Last edited by gandalf252002; 03-20-2013, 08:09 AM. Reason: Additional comment

Wow, sounds great!

Now if only we could see our wait list requests online, I wold be VERY very happy.
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Just took a quick peek. Its awesome!

Comment

This really is nice...can be a little glitchy but I am sure all the "experts" will figure out how to make the best use of this new system.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
          Wow, sounds great!

Now if only we could see our wait list requests online, I wold be VERY very happy.
          I was hoping the same thing this AM. Apparently this is a common problem, but we called BG to confirm our upcoming wait list requests. One of the three had been entered incorrectly with a March 2013 date instead of a March 2014 date - we wouldn't have even needed to waitlist if we were looking for a date in March of this year?

To make a long story short, it was going to take BG several days to fix - in other words they were giong to input the wait list request where it should of been in the 2014 wait list - based on when we called in. But, by the time it is fixed, the wait list may have cleared.

If we could see these requests online, we would be able to confirm that they are entered properly right after we make the request - instead of having to sit on hold to speak to an agent to call through our requests. The other frustration is that they have no way of knowing how many are ahead of you on the wait list - so they say. I would like to know whether I even have a shot at getting in off the wait list since I am tying up my points or possibly having to borrow or rent points.

But, I know, one thing at a time. We should be happy we can see a 1 month calendar at least.

Comment

For those of you who have not been online recently, there have been some additional enhancements to the booking system and Plan-It Bluegreen. You can now search by date. Input the dates you want to travel, and it searches ALL of the resorts, and tells you which ones have those exact dates available.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
              For those of you who have not been online recently, there have been some additional enhancements to the booking system and Plan-It Bluegreen. You can now search by date. Input the dates you want to travel, and it searches ALL of the resorts, and tells you which ones have those exact dates available.
              Heard about it going to look!
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

and down

and it's down. Been down since early AM 5/21.

Comment

It's back up, but I missed the dvc bulk deposit on rci :/

Comment

Originally posted by ptlohmysoul View Post
                    It's back up, but I missed the dvc bulk deposit on rci :/
                    Do you not have a request in?
                    You need to(should) set up an ongoing search so you will not miss out....still search manually, but it is always good to have a search in for such a specialized destination.

Sorry u missed the DVC deposit
                    Pat
                    *** My Website ***

Comment

I can't put a request in as that costs $ and dh has not yet agreed to visiting disney this winter. So, mainly I'm just trying to track what comes out when for future reference. And if blt falls into my lap, well, I'll just have to believe that we were meant to go. There seems to be plenty of okw or ssr available if dh decides we should go and no blt shows up. Also, it's interesting to note that the exchange fee is more for the search (by $30) then just getting it without the search.

Comment

Originally posted by ptlohmysoul View Post
                        I can't put a request in as that costs $ and dh has not yet agreed to visiting disney this winter. So, mainly I'm just trying to track what comes out when for future reference. And if blt falls into my lap, well, I'll just have to believe that we were meant to go. There seems to be plenty of okw or ssr available if dh decides we should go and no blt shows up. Also, it's interesting to note that the exchange fee is more for the search (by $30) then just getting it without the search.
                        I guess because it searches in weeks ($189) and points ($149)
                        Pat
                        *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                        X