The Suites at Hershey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Suites at Hershey

So far, this is my favorite bluegreen timeshare resort. I love the location. The people are friendly. And it's within driving distance from my home. Anyone else stay here recently and have something to say about this resort or area?

Stayed there last year Memorial Day week and had a great time. Resort was nice, although units were showing some age and need at least a freshening if not a renovation. Area has plenty to do and you are literally next to Hershey Park. Remember EVERYTHING (except the park) shuts down on Sunday so don't plan on doing much that day.

Comment

Originally posted by timeos2 View Post
      Stayed there last year Memorial Day week and had a great time. Resort was nice, although units were showing some age and need at least a freshening if not a renovation. Area has plenty to do and you are literally next to Hershey Park. Remember EVERYTHING (except the park) shuts down on Sunday so don't plan on doing much that day.
      We stayed in the building farthest from the lobby. I think they have that building fully renovated, but not the other 2 buildings. The mattress was so nice, I decided to purchase one for my home. Somehow it was more comfortable there :/. Maybe it was the bedframe and the mattress.

Comment

I went about 2 years ago and enjoyed it very much.
        Nice place in a great location.
        Definitely a unique timeshare.
        Actually the whole area is great.

Comment

We're heading there Memorial Day weekend. I have never been to the resort and haven't been to Hershey Park in over 25 years!
          Juanita

Comment

Love Hershey. Keep thinking we need to get back. We aren't into amusement parks so prefer to go off season, but there's so much to do there we feel like we've barely skimmed the surface!

Comment

Hershey Pantry is a great place for breakfast and I loved their hot cocoa. We always visit Wilbur's Chocolate Factory and bring home Wilbur's buds when we're up there too. It's in Lititz, Pa and is nothing fancy like Hershey. We love the free family ride at Chocolate World. I enjoy Lancaster. Last time we went, we took an Amish buggy tour. We have fun eating all the samples at Kettle Kitchen. Previously, we've been to Sight and Sound Theater. Loved that. Waiting for the kids to get older before we go again. My dh also likes Seltzer's lebanon bologna, and that's not far from the factory, so we go get some while we're there.

Comment

Originally posted by ptlohmysoul View Post
                Previously, we've been to Sight and Sound Theater. Loved that.
                I went to the one in Branson and saw Noah's Ark.
                It was an amazing production. Really awesome.
                Unfortunately didn't have enough time to see Joseph & his coat when we were there.
                Is that the show you saw?

Comment

No, we saw Daniel. This was quite a while back. over 8 years ago. I bet Noah's Ark was great. I hope it comes back when the kids are a little older.

Comment

Working...
                  X