Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BG now depositing to II & RCI directly for us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootr5 View Post
    I'd be curious to know if you can see any difference in units available with that red week versus a white week.
    Yes, me too.
    Deposited right outside the 4 month window.
    The white week 20 5/16 was deposited 11/26 so between 4 and 5 months 29 days….

Travel demand for week 25 RED is 150
    Travel demand for week 20 WHITE is 90

The "magic numbers" for II are
    12 + months
    10 months to 11 months, 29 days
    8 months to 9 months 29 days
    6 months to 7 months 29 days
    4 months to 5 months 29 days
    60 days to 3 months 29 days
    Under 60 days to 15 days (restricted to trades 60 days or less)
    14 days or less (restricted trades to 14 days or less)
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

I'd be curious to know if you can see any difference in units available with that red week versus a white week.
      Last year i gave ii both a red and white deposited around the same time.
      One could see all the royal vista units and the other only saw May. I wanted a June week so used my red week.

But the white week saw all the Marriott oceana palms units. Maybe they temporarily lowered the value to fill the resort. Not sure but i would have thought the Marriott would have been had by only the red week not the Wyndham. Ya just never know with this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
        Last year i gave ii both a red and white deposited around the same time.
        One could see all the royal vista units and the other only saw May. I wanted a June week so used my red week.

But the white week saw all the Marriott oceana palms units. Maybe they temporarily lowered the value to fill the resort. Not sure but i would have thought the Marriott would have been had by only the red week not the Wyndham. Ya just never know with this stuff.
        Thanks Chris. How far out was the deposit? I'm hesitant to tie up a red week too far in advance.
        Scott

Comment

Thanks Chris. How far out was the deposit? I'm hesitant to tie up a red week too far in advance.
          It was sometime in October of 2012 if I recall correctly.
          So yeah I missed an opportunity for a red week in Feb but I recall doing a 45 day red also to RCI.
          But then again I did 17 reservations in 2012 so who remembers all those little details.
          So it looks like it was a July 4th deposit.
          I'm pretty sure that is one of the highest II demand weeks.

Exchange
          Transaction Date:
          Sat, October 27, 2012

Supplemental Week • XMA
          Unit: 505 (2 bedrooms)
          Week: 26

Sat, June 29, 2013
          Sat, July 06, 2013 Wyndham Royal Vista
          RLV

Unit: UUU2 (2 bedrooms)
          Week: 23

Fri, June 07, 2013
          Fri, June 14, 2013 Confirmed
          Evaluation Completed

Comment

I called on 2/11 and made a 45 day resie to deposit in RCI, it was there 2/13.
            I called today at (2/14) 9:30 am to make a RED 6/20 to go into II, I will let you know how long it takes.
            Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
            I received an email from II on 2/17 at 3pm stating my deposit was in my account - it is.
            3 days, and one was sunday and one was national holiday.
            On 2/14 I also reserved and deposit a week in RCI, I should have gotten 21 TPUs.
            Today 2/20 at 6PM I received an email confirming my combined deposit???
            For some reason they added 1TPU to the 21 and gave me 22 - but the original deposit was for 9/2014 good until 9/2016 - by combining, it only goes to to 2/2016.
            Time to call the "secret agents" in the exchange department
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

For some reason they added 1TPU to the 21 and gave me 22 - but the original deposit was for 9/2014 good until 9/2016 - by combining, it only goes to to 2/2016.
              Sounds like maybe they have adjusted the TPUs for CMV.

Edited - I just spot-checked a few Timbers weeks, and they are still showing the same numbers.
              scootr5
              Last edited by scootr5; 02-20-2014, 10:17 PM.
              Scott

Comment

Sounds like maybe they have adjusted the TPUs for CMV.

Edited - I just spot-checked a few Timbers weeks, and they are still showing the same numbers.
                I hope it's up.

Comment

I called on 2/11 and made a 45 day resie to deposit in RCI, it was there 2/13.
                  I called today at (2/14) 9:30 am to make a RED 6/20 to go into II, I will let you know how long it takes.

On 2/14 I also reserved and deposit a week in RCI, I should have gotten 21 TPUs.
                  Today 2/20 at 6PM I received an email confirming my combined deposit???
                  Just got around to calling Bluegreen...spoke to super secret agent Judi in the exchange department.
                  Explained the problem of TPUs expiring 2/16 instead of 9/16.
                  She will get back to me tomorrow.
                  Will keep u posted.
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

Just got around to calling Bluegreen...spoke to super secret agent Judi in the exchange department.
                    Explained the problem of TPUs expiring 2/16 instead of 9/16.
                    She will get back to me tomorrow.
                    Will keep u posted.
                    This was finally resolved yesterday and now my two deposits are good thru 9/2016 which is two years after the check in date.

Apparently they treat 'free white week' deposits differently then regular week deposits and combine them??
                    Anyway, all good for now.
                    Pat
                    *** My Website ***

Comment

Glad they (finally!) got that cleared up for you.

Comment

Okay, now I'm pissed.
                        I did a deposit of two weeks to RCI 9 days ago.
                        Was supposed to be a 10 TPU & a 23 TPU.
                        So today I check the account and I got the 10 TPU but the 23 is a 20 TPU instead.
                        Not what it was supposed to be.
                        BG is sooooo slow in depositing that we are losing TPU's.
                        That really sucks big time.

Comment

Working...
                        X