Deed Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deed Question

I was looking @ a sale on ebay for 20K points at the fountains. These are EY usage. I asked the seller for details, and this is what he gave me.

Sale type A, trust fund E. Weeks 49, 39, 1. Unit 6411, 6412, 6404. Usage starts 2014 with full points.

I am kinda confused. On the BG site, looking @ the weeks, these are all red weeks at the fountains. Comparing to the point chart, a red week is either 13K or 15K points.

How does this work? is the deed a partial week? The math does not seem correct on first glance...

all those units are the standard bluegreen 2 bed unit in building 6 floor 4 units 04 11 12 the points do work out to 20000 because they are partial weeks.
    2 of the units will be fri,sat,sun at 7000 points =14000
    1 unit mon,tue,wed,thur at 6000 poins = 6000 total 20000 ( 1 full red week is (as you say) 13000 points

The way they have been listed I would say that units 11 and 12 are the weekend points and 04 the midweek

Comment

Does this mean that at the 12 month mark they can reserve those specific weeks? If they dont, then at 11 months can they try to use those 20000 points elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by rcpb2000 View Post
        Does this mean that at the 12 month mark they can reserve those specific weeks? If they dont, then at 11 months can they try to use those 20000 points elsewhere?
        Hi and to TS4Ms.
        Yes, from 13 months to 11 months, 2-4 days before the check in date you can reserve your deeded unit. In this case, the ownership is NOT full weeks but various days of the week. I am deeded to Harbor Lights week 30 2BR....so I can call and reserve my specific week and unit if I so desire. That way I KNOW that I can get THAT unit, THAT week without having to wait until 11 months out. For most people this is not a big deal. An exception would be a summer 2BR cabin at Big Cedar or 2 weeks in the same unit at La Cabana in January....in those cases, it is worth it to reserve your deeded unit so as not to have to hope you can get what you want.

HTH
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
          Hi and to TS4Ms.
          Yes, from 13 months to 11 months, 2-4 days before the check in date you can reserve your deeded unit. In this case, the ownership is NOT full weeks but various days of the week. I am deeded to Harbor Lights week 30 2BR....so I can call and reserve my specific week and unit if I so desire. That way I KNOW that I can get THAT unit, THAT week without having to wait until 11 months out. For most people this is not a big deal. An exception would be a summer 2BR cabin at Big Cedar or 2 weeks in the same unit at La Cabana in January....in those cases, it is worth it to reserve your deeded unit so as not to have to hope you can get what you want.

HTH

Thank you, I'm happy to join this forum as I have been reading and preparing to buy some points. I'm currently looking at a CMV Timber week 52 815-821 sale type P. It is for 7000 points annually. Since its for week 52 and only 7000 points does this mean its only for a few days or for the entire week.

Comment

Thank you, I'm happy to join this forum as I have been reading and preparing to buy some points. I'm currently looking at a CMV Timber week 52 815-821 sale type P. It is for 7000 points annually. Since its for week 52 and only 7000 points does this mean its only for a few days or for the entire week.
            There is a link at the top of this Bluegreen forum with the BG point PDF for all resorts. Check there to see the point requirement for a week 52 but yes, 7,000 does not seem enough for a full week 52.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

7000 points would be a 1 bedroom for week 52.
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scootr5 View Post
                7000 points would be a 1 bedroom for week 52.
                Thanks, I was unable to check from my iPhone….what do you think of the 815-821?
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                  Thanks, I was unable to check from my iPhone….what do you think of the 815-821?
                  I think I've read that they sometimes split weeks/units to reach the desired point value for the unit.
                  Scott

Comment

815-821 are the units. Here is the sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221326828094...84.m1426.l2649

Comment

Based on the points chart it seems to be a 1 bedroom deluxe timber. For that week it does total 7000 points. I have seen that size townhouse at CMV about a year ago. That would be perfect for my family(4 of us). My kids love this place and are both learning how to snowboard.

Comment

815-821 are the units. Here is the sale.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221326828094...84.m1426.l2649
                        Based on the points chart it seems to be a 1 bedroom deluxe timber. For that week it does total 7000 points. I have seen that size townhouse at CMV about a year ago. That would be perfect for my family(4 of us). My kids love this place and are both learning how to snowboard.
                        Best of luck with this auction.

You do know that for free you can sign up and snipe the auction. This way thou will not drive the price up.
                        Just decide what your highest bid will be and enter it and forget it :roll eyes: as best you can, LOL.

http://www.justsnipe.com
                        Pat
                        *** My Website ***

Comment

A little history about me. I purchased a sampler package a few years ago and figured out how to make the most of the points I was given(24000 points for two years). We went to CMV twice, Odyssey Dells, The Fountains, and Cibola Vista. While doing the sampler and began to read horror stories about Bluegreen. Although I did find their sales pitches a bit overwhelming, they were never rude. At the end of the two years we were still on the fence about become full owners and other circumstances kept us from doing so.

Now, as I have been reading more and more, I am ready to become an owner. I have seen points being given away and people even paying someone to take over their timeshare. My only goal is to be able to keep the MF in a range that I will be comfortable with since this fee will never go away. I am planning to spend between $500 and $1100 per year on fees.

Since the sale I'm looking at is a Sale type P, I have to be sure to purchase another type P if I want to make sure that the maintenance fees combine? Is this correct?

I was somewhat interested in the UDI at CMV but did not want to be in a cottage which seems to be the only thing selling at the moment.
                          rcpb2000
                          Last edited by rcpb2000; 12-04-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

I am pretty good with that method on ebay. I have already entered my highest bid based on history of sales and the low points of this sale. What attracted me to this sale was the deeded week since I always like to do something fun with the family between Xmas and New Years. I'm only 3 hours south of the Dells and figured I will try to keep that week reserved at all times if I do win the sale.

Comment

Sales Type N, P, Q, Y, Z - maint fees are billed in October and due November 15.

All my ownerships are Trust E, sales type Y so they blend….we have a member here who recently won an ebay auction for a CMV Timbers 2BR/2Bath UDI. It comes with free ski lift tickets and golf for the family….read thru the CMV thread to learn about this, could work for you. Sometimes paying a bit more upfront in the long run saves you money.

http://www.timeshareforums.com/forum...s-Mountain-UDI
                              Pat
                              *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
                              X