Cold Call from BG Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Call from BG Club

Was wondering if anyone else has gotten this call.

I was cold called by the BG Club. I own points, and a floating week with BG. Apparently this is a new sales gimmick. They were offering an 'update' trip for $59 for several nights (no points being used). She kept referring to a "new points system". When I declined she offered two several night vacations for $59 (only one would require an 'update'). I declined, saying I can wait until I take a points vacation to get an update. She was polite.
    It actually was BG - the toll-free number was to Bluegreen and I had to be transferred to her.

Seems real. An industry spokesman recently said that the majority of sales at this time is to current owners.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I've been an owner since 2006 and this is the first time I've been cold called. Made me think they're getting desperate for some sales. I guess they are always desperate for sales......

Comment

Working...
      X