Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't find any info on how Bluegreen Suites at. Hershey WEEKS system works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find any info on how Bluegreen Suites at. Hershey WEEKS system works!

Could someone please point me to the website/page where I could find all the basic info on BG weeks rules? Thank you!

Vicky

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
    Could someone please point me to the website/page where I could find all the basic info on BG weeks rules? Thank you!

Vicky
    WEEKS?

Not sure what you are looking for???

At some resorts, such as La. Cabana, where there were weeks owners that did not convert their ownership to points, Bluegreen serves as the management company. You pay your maint fee to Bluegreen and they run the resort. If you converted your week ownership to points, you still have your underlying deeded week that you can reserve at 13-11 months or use as Bluegreen points at any of the BG resorts at 11 months out
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Vicky, what do you own?
      Maybe that will help us answer your question better.

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
        Vicky, what do you own?
        Maybe that will help us answer your question better.
        I am closing on Hershey floating week that wasn't converted to points. All the Bluegreen info here pertains to points. I would like to find out the process/timing on depositing it into II, RCI weeks and RCI points. Splitting my week? Any internal exchange opportunity? Bonus time? etc.

Thank you for any info you can provide.

Comment

I own at Hershey (flex) and can answer some questions. You are entitled to bonus time but you have to call up for availability. I have never used it so I don't know the specifics. You can split weeks in your float season. There is a fee (I think it is $50) to do so. You can only have one Saturday and one Sunday. I've never deposited so I can't answer any of those questions.

Comment

I own at Hershey (flex) and can answer some questions. You are entitled to bonus time but you have to call up for availability. I have never used it so I don't know the specifics. You can split weeks in your float season. There is a fee (I think it is $50) to do so. You can only have one Saturday and one Sunday. I've never deposited so I can't answer any of those questions.

There isn't specific info on Bluegreen weeks because for the most part the weeks sold were sold pre-Bluegreen and each resort that sold pre Bluegreen would have there own specific rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
              I am closing on Hershey floating week that wasn't converted to points. All the Bluegreen info here pertains to points. I would like to find out the process/timing on depositing it into II, RCI weeks and RCI points. Splitting my week? Any internal exchange opportunity? Bonus time? etc.

Thank you for any info you can provide.
              Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post

There isn't specific info on Bluegreen weeks because for the most part the weeks sold were sold pre-Bluegreen and each resort that sold pre Bluegreen would have there own specific rules.
              The vacation counselors at Bluegreen will know and if they don't they will look the info up for you.
              I own a UDI at Christmas mountain and there are different usage rules for that as well. Some are more knowledgeable and others just say they want to check and they do.
              Just wait until the ownership is in your name, you have your owner number and you have registered on the website.
              A friend did not know her owner number and was still able to register by providing her name and addy on the website - it recognized her.

Enjoy your new ownership.

Updated the thread title
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

I have a floating week at Bluegreen's Orlando Sunshine resort. My week is still part of the Home Owner's Association (HOA) and I get mailings from the HOA. I pay my maint fees to Bluegreen and can log into the BG website. As has been said the BG website has almost no info about "weeks" ownerships. I can see when my maint fees are due and make my payment on the website, and see payment history. I have to call Bluegreen to check availability and make a reservation.

Actually I own the floating week and I have a points ownership. When I log into the BG website I get a screen and I choose whether I want to see my floating week info, or points info.

Comment

Working...
                X