No announcement yet.

Just Purchased-Within Recission Period-Please Help-Got Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just mailed off the rescission paperwork. (Letter, return the Owners material-had a costly value in contract, and copies of certain pages of the contract package for reference. The package should be delivered Tuesday. I will call to follow up.

I have found a couple of interesting things on Pinnacle-requested listing information last night but have not heard from anyone yet.

Thank you for the additional websites. This should keep us busy for a while. Thank you for being available for future questions.

Comment

I see people looking to sell/give away points. They say points and that they float but whatis the significant about even or odd years? Are the points only available every other year? If that is the case, how often are MFs and CDs due?

Comment

Originally posted by ninjoe View Post
        I see people looking to sell/give away points. They say points and that they float but whatis the significant about even or odd years? Are the points only available every other year? If that is the case, how often are MFs and CDs due?
        Yes, EOY points are only available every other year. Beyond that, I don't own any so can not comment. You do pay the &129 club fee every year.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by ninjoe View Post
          If you have 10,000 EOY points, you essentially have 5000 annual points. Every year you pay the base fee, plus the maintenance fee's on 1/2 of your EOY points. Some people like them, as you get the second years points a year early, and they do not need to be saved. I have a mix of annual and bi-annual points, and it works out good for me.

Greg

Comment

Working...
          X