• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New! Limited-time DVC Annual Pass Discounts

http://www.mousesavers.com/sources-f...d-tickets/#dvc

From the Mousesavers website:

New! Limited-time DVC Annual Pass Discounts

For a limited time, DVC members can get extra discounts on Premium Annual Passes and Premier Passports. Passes must be purchased by 4/30/14.

Premium Annual Pass: $515.46 for all ages, including tax ($260.93 less than the regular price, $106.50 less than the standard DVC discounted price).
    This pass can be purchased online via the DVC member website, over the phone from DVC Member Services, or at a Walt Disney World Guest Relations window.
    If you don’t need the pass right away (for example, because you already have a valid pass, or won’t be traveling to Walt Disney World before 4/30/14), you can wait until 1/31/15 to activate it.
    Passes must be activated in person. All passholders must be present at activation and all persons 18 or older must have valid ID.
    Premier Passport: $876.59 for all ages, including tax ($134.23 less than the regular price; there is no standard DVC discount on this pass).
    This pass must be purchased in person at a Walt Disney World Guest Relations window or at a Disneyland Resort ticket booth.
    It will be active starting on the date of purchase; you can’t buy it in advance and activate it later.
    All passholders must be present at purchase and all persons 18 or older must have valid ID.
    The discount is valid for members of the DVC member’s immediate household only.
    There is a limit of 8 passes per household.

Regular DVC Annual Pass Discounts

DVC members qualify for significant discounts on Annual and Premium Annual Passes.

Annual Pass: $494.16 for all ages, including tax.
    Annual Pass Renewal: $419.61 for all ages, including tax.
    Premium Annual Pass: $621.96 for all ages, including tax.
    Premium Annual Pass Renewal: $526.11 for all ages, including tax.
    The discount is valid for members of the DVC member’s immediate household only.

DVC members can call Member Services or log into the DVC members’ website to order the discounted passes.

I knew there was a reason to have a 25 Point package

Edit - just curious, what is the cost of an annual pass for 'regular' people….and any discounts for seniors (62+)?
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Nope, no discounts for the grands.
      They know you're bringing the grandkids so they know you're gonna pay.
      They do have AAA/CAA discounts but no AARP discounts.
      Military discounts too. Special tickets for Shades of Green guests.
      Ticketsatwork.com also has discounted tickets.

Regular Annual Pass

Provides one year of unlimited admission to the four major parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom), plus free parking.

First time Annual Pass: $648.59 for all ages.
      Renewal Annual Pass: $552.74 for all ages.

Premium Annual Pass

Provides one year of unlimited admission to the four major parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom),
      the water parks and DisneyQuest, plus free parking.

First time Premium Annual Pass: $776.39 for all ages.
      Renewal Premium Annual Pass: $659.24 for all ages.

Premier Passport

Good for one year of unlimited admission at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
      It offers the same privileges and discounts as a Premium Annual Pass at Walt Disney World (see above) and a Premium Annual Passport at Disneyland.

Premier Passport: $1010.82 for all ages.
      There is no renewal discount for the Premier Pass.

Comment

Grayfal,
        How much are maintenance fees for that 25 point contract? I am wanting to pick on up.

Any ideas on transfer and initiation with Disney? I am not a DVC owner.

TIA!

Comment

Those 25 point contracts are pricey.
          Lots of competition for them.
          I'd say no less than $100 a point if not more by now.
          The MF's will be cheap though.
          Probably in the range of $150 a year.
          You could bank and borrow them to get a decent vacation
          out of them every 3 years in a studio but other than that
          I'm not sure it's worth owning 25 points just to get the
          discount unless you have 4 kids in tow.

Keep in mind that the discount is a perk, not a guarantee.
          Disney can take it away at anytime and they do.
          Especially with resale points.
          They've jumped on that separation of classes bandwagon lately.

Comment

This is a great offer -- I just bought one. No senior discount - or any other kind of discount, either. Note that it is also less than the "regular" discounted renewal rate for DVC members. BUT - this is something to consider. Since you don't have to tack it on to an existing AP, you can activate it when you get there and not pay for the gap between when your current AP expires and the start of your next trip. This might be significant, depending on your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by monarch View Post
              Grayfal,
              How much are maintenance fees for that 25 point contract? I am wanting to pick on up.

TIA!
              I do not own one - but know people who do.
              as Chris said, the maint fee would be cheap.
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

The AAA discount is 10% on Annual Passes.....I didn't know, so I didn't get the discount this time around. If I renew, I would get 30% from Disney & an additional 10% if I go through AAA.
                Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsieAng View Post
                  The AAA discount is 10% on Annual Passes.....I didn't know, so I didn't get the discount this time around. If I renew, I would get 30% from Disney & an additional 10% if I go through AAA.
                  I don't think you can combine the discounts.
                  If you buy your tickets from AAA those are different discounts.
                  They do sell the FL resident tickets at AAA.

I believe you have to purchase the DVC tickets from member services.

Comment

Hmmmm, that's what I was told at Disney's guest services when I purchased my pass.....Renew discount of 30% & 10% more if you purchase from AAA. But, since I've never actually done it, who knows?
                    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtsieAng View Post
                      Hmmmm, that's what I was told at Disney's guest services when I purchased my pass.....Renew discount of 30% & 10% more if you purchase from AAA. But, since I've never actually done it, who knows?
                      I think if you purchase the tickets at AAA and then upgrade/exchange them to the DVC tickets then maybe it works that way.
                      I'm not sure since I usually just purchase the FL resident seasonal or weekday passes.
                      Since I usually stay on site I get the free parking and if I stay off site, well there are ways to get in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by monarch View Post
                        Grayfal,

TIA!
                        Check out this site:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43063852

It has a whole bunch of DVC info, including maintenance fees

Comment

Originally posted by stan2u View Post
                          Check out this site:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=43063852

It has a whole bunch of DVC info, including maintenance fees
                          Great Reference. Thanks for sharing.

Also for more great DVC info visit the mouseowners.com forum.
                          These people are really fanatical about all things DVC.

Comment

Working...
                          X