Looking for Wyndham Royal Vista Insights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Wyndham Royal Vista Insights

My DH suggested we look at the Fort Lauderdale area for our next trip. I'd want to stay oceanfront or as close to it as possible, so thought of Royal Vista. Anyone stay there recently? Reviews? Advice? Is building 1 only 2 bedroom units? Looks like actual oceanfront units are a very limited supply...would I be able to request OF?
    Also open to other recommendations, TS or not. Don't need fancy if I can hear the ocean at night. Thanks
    Jeanne

I've not stayed at Royal Vista yet but I've stayed in other timeshares in the area.

I stayed at Sea Gardens. I believe the 2 bedrooms are across the street but the studios face the ocean at an angle.

I've also stayed at Native Sun. All rooms have an ocean view and some are oceanfront. Nice place just north of Ft. Lauderdale.

Enchanted Isle is also a nice place just south of Ft. Lauderdale in Hollywood beach. Converted motel but my favorite.
    Most 2 bedrooms are not on the ocean though but it's such a small place that you just cross a tiny road and you are there right in the sand.

Comment

Working...
    X