Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would like to get rid of my Wyndham timeshare!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like to get rid of my Wyndham timeshare!!

Am unable to keep my timeshare. 615,000 points are available. My home resort is Wyndham Ocean walk in Daytona Beach Florida. Timeshare is paid in full and up to date on taxes/maintenance fees which are $313 per month. Would like to transfer my deeded ownership to a new owner. thanks Crsann (at) yahoo.com
    GrayFal
    Silver Contributor and supermoderator
    Last edited by GrayFal; 02-07-2015, 10:34 AM. Reason: Edited email.

1. It's not a good idea to post your email address on the Internet.

2. Do some realistic evaluation. Go to ebay and craigslist and see if you can determine the real market value of what you own.

3. Try the free sites and see if you get any takers . . . here and other internet forums, & craigslist/Daytona.

4. As always, don't pay anyone an upfront fee, because that's all they are interested in. In Florida it is illegal.

good luck and keep us posted.
    - - - - -
    FWIW, I the old days we were able to get rid of 2 1/2 weeks, and gave another 1/2 week to charity.

We have been offering our other six weeks online for six years, all now for free, and have only gotten rid of two of them.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Good advice JLB. but not for someone trying to buy or sell...We have to put ourselves out there so folks cvan find us

Ive already sent crsann a message with an offer.. Ive offered to send them money up front
      and heres my email in case they didny see it

ronparise@gmail.com and my phone number 239-247-0341 and if you cant figure out my name its

Ron Parise

Comment

Originally posted by crsann View Post
        Am unable to keep my timeshare. 615,000 points are available. My home resort is Wyndham Ocean walk in Daytona Beach Florida. Timeshare is paid in full and up to date on taxes/maintenance fees which are $313 per month. Would like to transfer my deeded ownership to a new owner. thanks Crsann (at) yahoo.com
        Suggested you list it here as well. Very active freebie board.

http://www.tugbbs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Wyndham timeshares have different maint fees. Usually the per point cost factors into whether someone would want your timeshare.

Good luck!
        I am going to move this post to the freebie board.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by ronparise View Post
          Good advice JLB. but not for someone trying to buy or sell...We have to put ourselves out there so folks cvan find us

Ive already sent crsann a message with an offer.. Ive offered to send them money up front
          and heres my email in case they didny see it

ronparise@gmail.com and my phone number 239-247-0341 and if you cant figure out my name its

Ron Parise
          Thanks. Ron, was hoping you would see this....
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

JLB. I moved your posts for the moment ..... Get back to you later.
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
            X