2 for the Price of 1: $89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 for the Price of 1: $89

Received a promo mailer for my 'regular' II membership - I recently joined the Marriott Destination Club so get a free membership with that ownership.

Promotional Code: 2FOR11X Expires: 10-01-2012
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
    Received a promo mailer for my 'regular' II membership - I recently joined the Marriott Destination Club so get a free membership with that ownership.

Promotional Code: 2FOR11X Expires: 10-01-2012
    "The promotion code you entered is invalid. Please double-check the code and enter it again."

Maybe it is chain-specific? I've got Starwood.
    Scott

Comment

Originally posted by scootr5 View Post
      "The promotion code you entered is invalid. Please double-check the code and enter it again."

Maybe it is chain-specific? I've got Starwood.
      Probably although I have Starwood, Bluegreen, Marriott (until recently) and independent resorts in this account.

Many Marriott DC owners are closing/canceling their personal II accounts if they do not have other ownerships - this is IIs way to try and keep those accounts open.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

I tried as well, and get the same error message. Does the promotional flyer you got refer to any of your ownerships? Is your current membership for the regular account still good, or has it expired? I only have one resort listed which is with Westgate.

Comment

Originally posted by scootr5 View Post
          It only works if it is flagged in your account.

I received the promo one time and it did not work. I called in and was told that my account would have to indicate that I received the promotion, and it did not. I had to mail the card back to get the offer.

Comment

So it appears that it may not even be chain specific, but perhaps even more targeted marketing. I wonder what they base the criteria on who they are going to offer this to?

Originally posted by davhu1 View Post
            It only works if it is flagged in your account.

I received the promo one time and it did not work. I called in and was told that my account would have to indicate that I received the promotion, and it did not. I had to mail the card back to get the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
              So it appears that it may not even be chain specific, but perhaps even more targeted marketing. I wonder what they base the criteria on who they are going to offer this to?
              See my post 1 and 3. I have also gotten it as a Starwood owner in the past.
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
                See my post 1 and 3. I have also gotten it as a Starwood owner in the past.
                This code has been around for several months. Over the last year I have seen it posted by at least 3 members both here and OY. It has never worked for me. I own starwood, marriott, VRI, and 2 independent resorts in II. I always seem to either have something deposited or an upcoming exchange so it is not like I am a danger of dropping II but I haven't received a 2 for 1 that worked for me, with the exception of the original Starwood one I used to enroll initially.

I wish II would give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
                  This code has been around for several months. Over the last year I have seen it posted by at least 3 members both here and OY. It has never worked for me. I own starwood, marriott, VRI, and 2 independent resorts in II. I always seem to either have something deposited or an upcoming exchange so it is not like I am a danger of dropping II but I haven't received a 2 for 1 that worked for me, with the exception of the original Starwood one I used to enroll initially.

I wish II would give me a break.
                  LOL, I hear you - as I said, this came with my 'original' II account number I have had since January 2001 - i know also have a Wyndham II Corporate account and TWO Marriott II corporate accounts.

This is the same code BruceCZ posted last year - maybe related to his CMV ownership?

I feel this was targeted to me as a newly enrolled Marriott Destination Club member - to 'keep' me in my original II account.

I posted it because it never hurts to give it a try, sometimes other members (I hope Marriott Owners) can benefit from this kind of promotion.

When Sand Pebbles, a small independent resort in SoCal, became dual affiliated with II (originally a RCI only resort) I also took advantage of a 2 years for one offer - you never know who this will work for.
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

I tried this code a while back too and it didn't work. I ended up calling and asking for 2-1 because I own Worldmark and it was a usual perk of II membership..it took a little arm twisting but I got it done. Almost immediately after that I received a promo in the mail with this code : S21321X I have no idea if this is resort specific. I have WM and Marriott in that account. Try it.

Comment

Well, tried the S21321X and it did not work either. I may just end up having to call and say if you are interested in keeping me let me have the two for one, so I can see how valuable it is or I'll just stick with RCI! Maybe that will light a fire under them.

Comment

I saw in my II account under 'DEALS' new 2 for 1 promo code #S21321XW a few days ago.

It seem to be targeted promo for WorldMark owners.

Vincent.

Comment

Originally posted by vincenton View Post
                          I saw in my II account under 'DEALS' new 2 for 1 promo code #S21321XW a few days ago.

It seem to be targeted promo for WorldMark owners.

Vincent.
                          Thanks for posting - I checked all 4 of my II accounts - 1 personal with Bluegreen, Starwood, Sand Pebbles, Wyndham Fixed Week - 1 Wyndham Corporate - 2 Marriott Corporate - and I did not get an offer.
                          Pat
                          *** My Website ***

Comment

I got a note from II in the mail - 3 years for $99, 5 years for $219 - say what?
                            3 years for $33 a year or 5 years for $44 a year!?!

I'll take the 3 years thank you very much...

Comment

They are one of those companies that have very special prices for Australians.

Interval Membership

5 Years
                              AU$329

3 Years
                              AU$219

2 Years
                              AU$190

1 Year
                              AU$95

Comment

Working...
                              X