Are you using e-plus trade with II?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you using e-plus trade with II?

Change your destination, resort, unit size, or travel dates up to three times for a low, one-time fee.
    Purchase E-Plus within five days of confirmation and increase your flexibility.

Are you using e-plus trade with II?
    If so how is it going?
    Yes - Love it!
    72.73%
    Yes - Not worth the $
    0.00%
    No - Haven't tried it yet
    18.18%
    Huh? What's e-plus trade?
    9.09%

I traded for a March Fort Myers Beach week and purchased e-plus. A week later a request came through for a better FL location, two weeks earlier. I used e-plus to trade into Grande Timber Lodge this September, and just traded it again for a bigger unit. I'm very happy with e-plus so far.
    Jeanne

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanne Sz View Post
      I traded for a March Fort Myers Beach week and purchased e-plus. A week later a request came through for a better FL location, two weeks earlier. I used e-plus to trade into Grande Timber Lodge this September, and just traded it again for a bigger unit. I'm very happy with e-plus so far.
      Exactly, it gives you such flexibility.

Now if it were $79 pr $99 I probably would not do it but at $49 it is better then any insurance offered by the exchange companies.
      Pat
      *** My Website ***

Comment

Well hopefully they don't get greedy and ruin a good thing Pat. :roll eyes:

Jeanne, what's better than Fort Myers?

Comment

I have used it twice once with great success, the other without benefit. That however was my own fault and remembering too late that within 60 days it could have only been used in the flex-change period.

Comment

I like Fort Myers Beach; went there last year. This time we had to choose between Cocoa Beach Easter week or Ft. MB April 25. Offered it to a friend who accepted it, then couldn't use it. Thus the trade to visit relatives in CO in Sept. Glad I bought e-plus.
            Had I won the lottery, I'd have had plenty of vacation for both trips in April plus a couple in between. I'm still working, though.
            Jeanne

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
              I have used it twice once with great success, the other without benefit. That however was my own fault and remembering too late that within 60 days it could have only been used in the flex-change period.
              There is a work around for this that can push it out 6 months. Saw it OY.
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

Working...
              X