Divide the maintenance fee by total TPUs for the week:

Ours:

$16.25
    $20.31
    $21.66
    $28.41
    $36.76
    $44.65

Our lowest one that was 8 last year, is 14 this year. One that was 16 is 22. An 18 became 20. Our former best trader, that could get anything anyone saw, went from 18 to 15.

Still, none of them can get any of the regular annual exchanges we used to get with just one deposit. Those exchanges are generally running 28-32.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

$12.5
    $13
    $15
    $16

Not that I would use RCI on any of them.

Comment

$19, the first 2 years it was below $18 but 2 TPU's less this year even though I paid my fee's at the same time as previous years. Dropped from 38 TPU's to 36 TPU's.

Comment

$10 Always deposit but not just to RCI. Does well in II too from what I can see so they will get it every other year.
        $15 Always deposit or will soon rent it when I learn how to do that.
        $21 but I always use this one so RCI will never see it.

My other ownerships are all points so I use them in the minis and rarely thru RCI where TPU's are a non-issue.

Comment

Isn't a lot based on the actual day the week falls into (a holiday or not), how you deposit it (lock off or not), and when you deposit it?

$13 to $175 (that is what a generic point grid can do for you)

$11 to $50 (that is what a fix week can do to you)

I usually get about $20 on avg.

Jya-Ning
          Jya-Ning

Comment

my original two weeks are about $35.
            my recent purchase is 10 to 15 depending on how hard I work it.

Comment

$20 if I book a prime week at deeded resort, rci was not kind to me on this one
              $13-$25 for my generic deposits

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre
                $10 Always deposit but not just to RCI. Does well in II too from what I can see so they will get it every other year.
                $15 Always deposit or will soon rent it when I learn how to do that.
                $21 but I always use this one so RCI will never see it.

My other ownerships are all points so I use them in the minis and rarely thru RCI where TPU's are a non-issue.
                interesting...
                Pat
                *** My Website ***

Comment

$35

Which is why I used it last year and rented for 23% more than maintenance fees this year. They got the one 3 years ago but only because I had forgotten about it and was able to deposit a holiday week and get the whole TPU amount.
                  Lawren
                  ------------------------
                  There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                  - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

Originally posted by Jya-Ning
                    Isn't a lot based on the actual day the week falls into (a holiday or not), how you deposit it (lock off or not), and when you deposit it?
                    A lot is based on how many TPUs you get for how many dollars in main. fee.

I'm assuming early deposit/full TPU and am assuming others are assuming that, too. I'm using current values for 2013 weeks, and 2012 main fees, cuz that's all I know for now.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Under 'best' chances: $15.40

Of course i was late paying my MF's AND Late depositing...so this year its

$17.86

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal
                        interesting...
                        Yes it is. Very interesting.

Comment

average

Out of the six weeks we own......from $22.18-$46.08..but we use just about everyone every year or rent them out and rent where we want to go...since the roll out we haven't deposited anymore into RCI..Jim we feel your pain.. I have checked our past exchange and we now can't seem to exchange into any of the places we used to...but we can rent for reasonable price if you know where to look We have three weeks in the bank now and have been looking since the middle of last year ...nothing yet.... May have to combine by the end of this year if we don't find anything..and that is another fee...... too many fees.........too highlooking to cut the ties soon...maybe......

Comment

Originally posted by Travelingfool
                            Out of the six weeks we own......from $22.18-$46.08..but we use just about everyone every year or rent them out and rent where we want to go...since the roll out we haven't deposited anymore into RCI..Jim we feel your pain.. I have checked our past exchange and we now can't seem to exchange into any of the places we used to...but we can rent for reasonable price if you know where to look We have three weeks in the bank now and have been looking since the middle of last year ...nothing yet.... May have to combine by the end of this year if we don't find anything..and that is another fee...... too many fees.........too highlooking to cut the ties soon...maybe......
                            Sure, now everyone thinks I have two identities here.

Oh yeah, some would suspect it was me with a handle like that.

Comment

The only one I deposit to RCI:

$9.87

The bad thing is you have to prepay maintenance fees and request the time 2 1/2 years before checkin....I will be sending in my 2014 week soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X