$s Per TPU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maintenance fees by Season

Quick question, obviously M/F vary by unit size and type, but do they vary by season at the same resort? For example, does a value season 2BR unit have the same M/F as a peak season 2BR unit of equal type for Weeks? What about for Points? Thanks!

Comment

May latest:

$312 for 21. $14.86
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Some resorts have a variable fee by season, tho I believe it is quite the minority. The only one that comes to mind is Wind in the Pines, but there must be others. Some resorts also take unsold units in off season weeks and offer them at a rental fee to owners--such as Riverview in Cape Cod.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
          Some resorts have a variable fee by season, tho I believe it is quite the minority. The only one that comes to mind is Wind in the Pines, but there must be others. Some resorts also take unsold units in off season weeks and offer them at a rental fee to owners--such as Riverwalk(?) in Cape Cod.
          That's my MROP - this round I'm getting 55 TPU for $729 ($13.25 per) but last cycle I would have gotten just 32 TPU so I split and deposited both into PI and got two nice red weeks and 2 bonus weeks I haven't yet used.

It's like Roulette sometimes you gotta play red and sometimes you gotta play 17.

edit - oops - I thought Tony said variable TPU per season.
          Rick

"You've got as much time to get outta Dodge as it takes to saddle up"
          Matt Dillon

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
            May latest:

$312 for 21. $14.86
            That one is pretty good. Not as good as some of the show it all/know it all's (wish I had better tpu's per MF$) around here but
            much better than what I think the average RCI member has.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyHoover View Post
              That one is pretty good. Not as good as some of the show it all/know it all's (wish I had better tpu's per MF$) around here but
              much better than what I think the average RCI member has.
              Just telling it like it is.

Howard Cozelle

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
              X