Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heads up! new product and service enhancements !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up! new product and service enhancements !

Due to new product and service enhancements, RCI.com will be unavailable during the following times: North America - Saturday, Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:45PM EDT through Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 10:00 PM EDT. Europe - Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 0:01 BST through Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 3:00 BST. South Africa - Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 2:45 AM SAST through Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 4:00 AM SAST. India - Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 6:15 AM IST through Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 7:30 AM IST. Asia - Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 8:45 AM SGT through Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 10:00 AM SGT. Australia - Sunday Oct 14th, 2012 at 10:45 AM EST through Monday Oct 15th, 2012 at 12:00 PM EST

I can't imagine what wonders await us this time.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Lol. We shall see.
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

Oh No. Screen shots stat!!!

Comment

I am terrified!

Comment

When that Owellian term of corporate-speak, ''enhancements'' is deployed, one can only cringe at what might be coming down the pike.

Comment

I don't see anything new except for the alerts section on the home pages on both sides.

Comment

Looks like eye-candy changes in a few different places, e.g. new photo viewer for the resorts. Nothing substantive as near as I can tell.

Comment

I just saw the photo viewer, that is an improvement over the old one.

Comment

I just noticed that you can now see, start, update and cancel ongoing searches on the points side. I can't believe it took this long but it is finally available.

Comment

I wrote them a complaint about them eliminating the better insurance. Seriously, geez.

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
                      I wrote them a complaint about them eliminating the better insurance. Seriously, geez.
                      Some airlines when they made ''enhancements'' like that would have justified it as ''because the customers asked for it''. DL, in particular, when I was flying them loved to use that line when they downgraded their ff program in an ''enhancement''. I am surprised that RCI hasn't picked up that line.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolinian View Post
                        Some airlines when they made ''enhancements'' like that would have justified it as ''because the customers asked for it''. DL, in particular, when I was flying them loved to use that line when they downgraded their ff program in an ''enhancement''. I am surprised that RCI hasn't picked up that line.
                        They seem pretty backward on marketing in general.

Comment

Working...
                        X