Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFX and HGVC

Hi Mark,

It's been awhile since I have asked any questions. I own at HGVC in Las Vegas, has the requirement changed for an exchange. In the past I was able to deposit a week from any HGVC property, does it have to be the home property now? Also, I read somewhere that SFX now requires a certificate from Hilton. Could you please clarify. I just signed up for Platinuum subscription - hopefully I use it this time.

Thanks,

Mary

Originally posted by socalgal View Post
    Hi Mark,

It's been awhile since I have asked any questions. I own at HGVC in Las Vegas, has the requirement changed for an exchange. In the past I was able to deposit a week from any HGVC property, does it have to be the home property now? Also, I read somewhere that SFX now requires a certificate from Hilton. Could you please clarify. I just signed up for Platinuum subscription - hopefully I use it this time.

Thanks,

Mary
    Mary - Thank you for your post. HGVC Members have two options for depositing their week with SFX.

1. You can deposit your home resort.

2. Or you may deposit a different week within your resorts group of properties.

Some members do this if they want to get higher Trading-Power for a high-demand exchange. For example... If you own in Florida and want to exchange to New York, trading a HGVC at Hilton Hawaiian Village will give you much higher trading-power than a Florida unit, because the demand vs supply ratio is greater for Hawaii. If you choose this option, HGVC will charge you a Guest Certificate fee of only $39, because you are not using your home resort for the deposit. This fee is not payable for option 1.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    SFX Video

Comment

If we do decide to deposit via guest certificate, do we get the certificate issued in the SFX name? Or, do we wait for a name of the actual user?

Comment

Originally posted by Presley View Post
        If we do decide to deposit via guest certificate, do we get the certificate issued in the SFX name? Or, do we wait for a name of the actual user?
        Hi Presley - If you choose that method, you simply reserve the week you want to deposit in your name. When we are ready to book the unit for another member's exchange, we contact you with the guest's name, and you would call that name into HGVC as your guest.

If you have further questions on this, I will be delighted to respond. Thank you for your business, and have a great weekend!

Best,
        Mark @SFX
        Member Communications
        SFX Video

Comment

Working...
        X