Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai

Greetings,

Do you ever get access to inventory in Dubai? I am looking to take a trip to Dubai for a week sometime around March of 2014 to get out of Afghanistan for a week and meet up with the wife. I say Dubai as it and Kuwait are the two places I can get to easily, and I would much rather be in Dubai.

Any chance something might fit this, or it is highly unlikely?

Originally posted by PortableTech View Post
    Greetings,

Do you ever get access to inventory in Dubai? I am looking to take a trip to Dubai for a week sometime around March of 2014 to get out of Afghanistan for a week and meet up with the wife. I say Dubai as it and Kuwait are the two places I can get to easily, and I would much rather be in Dubai.

PortableTech - Thank you for your post. Actually in 22 years of being in business, we have never had one exchange request for Dubai from our members. Accordingly we have never sought any connections there, as we have zero member demand. The demand is more regional. However... please private message me to advise what resort week and dates you would deposit, if we can find a match for this request. (Please include your name and SFX account number).

Thanks,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    SFX Video

Comment

Originally posted by PortableTech View Post
      Greetings,

Dubai is a popular destination and stop-over point for Australians. The Country Club Hotel-Dubai is available via DAE.

Comment

Mark: Requested info sent via PM.

CarolF: I will check that out.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X