SFX Vacation Cash Card is Back !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFX Vacation Cash Card is Back !!!

We are pleased to announce in our New 2014 Deposit Promotion, due to popular demand, for certain resorts there is the reintroduction of a $250 Vacation Cash Card that can be used towards your transactions! All you need to do is deposit a qualified week and update your Member Profile. There are also a number of other great incentives as well, including Bonus Weeks and others. (Subject to Terms & Conditions). These are benefits not offered by other exchange companies!

Please login into your SFX account to see your Special Offer: www.sfx-resorts.com

Thank you,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    SFX Video

Originally posted by Mark @SFX View Post
    We are pleased to announce in our New 2014 Deposit Promotion, due to popular demand, for certain resorts there is the reintroduction of a $250 Vacation Cash Card that can be used towards your transactions! All you need to do is deposit a qualified week and update your Member Profile. There are also a number of other great incentives as well, including Bonus Weeks and others. (Subject to Terms & Conditions). These are benefits not offered by other exchange companies!

Please login into your SFX account to see your Special Offer: www.sfx-resorts.com

Thank you,
    Mark @SFX
    Member Communications
    Mark,

Should I be looking somewhere special on the site to see if my HGVC resort gets the cash card offer? I checked the normal places but only see the standard offer, even for the best weeks. I have been waiting for something to come around with the cash card offer on it.

Comment

Hi PortableTech - If you would be kind enough to private message me your name and account number, I can login to your account and check. It should be visible to you when you login. Did you check the Promo Widget after logging in? You definitely qualify for it, I want to make sure it is viewable in the correct screen when you login.

Thanks,
      Mark @SFX
      Member Communications
      SFX Video

Comment

Working...
      X