Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casa de la Playa in La Jolla CA -- have week on distress list... can you take it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casa de la Playa in La Jolla CA -- have week on distress list... can you take it ?

Studio on ground level.. sleep4, full kitchen Location to die for.. EASTER Week -- great if you can get away...Week in unit 115 runs from April 18 (Good Friday) til April 25. email me if interested.. I caN SEND you email w. pics must act fast.. as I have just put this on the Wounded Warrier's Vacations site. Am only asking 475. Have had to cancel due to medical reasons.. Bev Hook --bh2441@msn.com I have paypal.
    Attached Files
    Beverly M. Hook
    Pittsford, N. Y.

Sorry you are unable to go Bev. I am sure that someone will be able to put the week to good use.

Comment

Thanks __all who considered it . I gave it to the charity who finds vacations for "Wounded Warriers". The found someone..a marine who had been awarded a Purple Heart so he & wife can get second honeymoon.
      Beverly M. Hook
      Pittsford, N. Y.

Comment

That's awesome.

I was so close to taking it but I've got so much going on right now, I'd be shuttling back and forth between home and the unit.

Good for the Marine!

Comment

Bev that is so nice. They will love it. It's such a wonderful location.
          Luanne

Comment

Working...
          X