SW FL Email to RCI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLB View Post

Keep in mind that my objection was to searching SW Gulf Coastal online, and being shown only an inland resort. Does this reply address that?
    Uh it does look like they answered you, you just don't like the answer.
    Isn't that why you bought that house on the water anyway?

Comment

Actually, if you do as they say: " If you select Southern Gulf Coast from the map", which I never have until just now, when the SW FL map appears, it makes my point clear. All resorts but one are on the Coast.

Two (lesser) resorts are on Coastal waters. They are eliminated if you select Beaches.

Lehigh is the single Inland resort.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

one could easily argue that Fisherman's village and Charlotte harbor are both inland as well. Although they are both well appointed they are certainly not beach resorts. I always select Gulf Coast as I would not accept Lehigh.

Comment

Originally posted by coskibum View Post
          one could easily argue that Fisherman's village and Charlotte harbor are both inland as well. Although they are both well appointed they are certainly not beach resorts. I always select Gulf Coast as I would not accept Lehigh.
          From the post immediately before yours:

"Two (lesser) resorts are on Coastal waters. They are eliminated if you select Beaches."

&, as I am pointing out, as of a few months back when you select South Gulf Coast, you get Lehigh, and only Lehigh, most of the time for Snowbird season. As I stated in the OP, I think, that is aggravation, opening it up thinking something is there, and getting just Lehigh.
          RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
          X