SPM Blue Tree vs Westgate Blue Tree?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPM Blue Tree vs Westgate Blue Tree?

I recently booked an II exchange for family members at Blue Tree at Lake Buena Vista. My info says it belongs to Blue Tree Owners group and is managed by SPM. However, the address is the same as Westgate Blue Tree.
    Is this the SAME resort, or do they operate separately on the same property, with different amenities? The photos on RCI are different, but on the Westgate and Blue Tree Owners sites they look the same. I didn't especially want to book a Westgate resort, mostly because of comments here.
    Any info and opinions about this/these Blue Tree resorts are welcome. Thanks.
    Jeanne

SPM - Blue Tree Resorts
    12007 Cypress Run Road , Orlando, FL - 32836 1-800-780-5727

WESTGATE BLUE TREE RESORT
    12007 Cypress Run Road, Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32836 • Resort: (407) 597-2200 •

http://www.bluetreeorlando.com
    12007 Cypress Run Road | Lake Buena Vista, FL 32836
    Local: 407 238 6000 | Toll Free: 800 688 8733 | Fax: 407 239 2649
    Email: rentals@BlueTreeOrlando.com | 2013 ©Blue Tree Resort
    Pat
    *** My Website ***

Comment

Yes they are in the same place, Westgate came in and tried to take over the resort and ended up with some of it.

Comment

Okay. Thanks for the clarification. It looks like a nice place with lots for the boys to do.
        Jeanne

Comment

It is a nice place but avoid sales as usually it is Wastegate. The pain Wastegate has caused the independent owners there is unbelievable. Usual strong arm stuff meant to intimidate them & take over but the SPM group held up, built a Clubhouse / check in & didn’t fall under the nightmare of Wastegate. Great location & good amenities. Enjoy

Sent proudly from my Samsung S4 and Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X