Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna be a FL Resident? If your rich, think twice about Floridizing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronparise View Post
    congressman (woman)
    I debated that, to, and went with Representative.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Maybe it's an omen, or maybe a direct personal warning, but just as we are debating getting rid of flood insurance because there never has been a claim paid on our property, and other reasons, and there never has been a hurricane, etc., hit our area, there is rain every day in the 10-day forecast, and a flood warning, and we are at 8 feet msl, and the water is just about a relay to home plate away.

Also, I notice a report that Eastern Gulf water levels, and tides, have become higher, and that affects stuff near the water, like storm surge and estuaries. If you look Superstorm Sandy, and what 30-foot storm surge means, it makes you think. Think about that as it relates to Miami, for instance.

Life is a crapshoot, huh?
      JLB
      Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
      Last edited by JLB; 07-23-2014, 09:35 AM.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
        I would use the example of Florida Senators and Representatives, but I don't think they spend much time in Washington, except to buy their drugs.
        I'm still chuckling from how little time our elected representatives spend in Washington.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/01/politi...ess-work-time/
        JLB
        Please excuse me, I'm a Dick. Not a moron just a Dick
        Last edited by JLB; 09-27-2014, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X