20,000 bonus Hawaiian Airlines Miles Visa after 1st purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20,000 bonus Hawaiian Airlines Miles Visa after 1st purchase

This may be available beyond the date stated here. Annual fee is $50. You can access the application at Hawaiian Airlines: Hawaii Vacations, Travel and Flights or here:

Hawaiian Airlines Visa Link

Aloha,

As a valued HawaiianMiles member, we are giving you one more way to earn bonus miles. When you apply by 11/30/07 for the Hawaiian Airlines® Visa® Platinum card, you’ll receive 20,000 miles after your first qualifying purchase+. That's equivalent to two inter-island roundtrips, or only 10,000 miles away from a mainland roundtrip cardholder discounted ticket.

Continue to earn HawaiianMiles with every qualifying purchase and enjoy the many benefits, including:

A 50% discount companion certificate for travel between the Mainland U.S. and Hawaii+
    2,000 anniversary bonus HawaiianMiles when you renew your card each year+
    1 HawaiianMile for every dollar you spend in net retail purchases (earn additional miles at HawaiianMiles XtraMiles partners)+
    2 HawaiianMiles for every dollar you spend on tickets purchased directly from Hawaiian Airlines+
    Access to award travel with fewer miles online, no blackout dates and no roundtrip booking requirements
    ShareMiles with friends and family
    More seat selection at time of ticket purchase
    "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
    -- Thomas Jefferson to Col. Yancey, 1816

The statement on my HA BofA account has credited me the 20,000 bonus points from my first purchase. But I need to pay my first bill to get them credited to my HA FF account. Just in time as my miles have just expired from 2004.
    "If a Nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.... If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."

Comment

Do they have good availability on thier FF program? Better than Delta, I hope. United has pretty good availability if you book ahead.

I just dont want to sign up for another ff program only to have to pay double points. I really like Amex but Delta's program is very frustrating.

Comment

I have not tried it yet....I will let you know when I do.

Delta is horrible....I had 3.5 Hawaii RT's using their skyteam at maximum time out and because of their system had to cancel them as I could not get the last .5 done. Long story and I posted on flyertalk about it.

The nice thing about Hawaiian is you can transfer points from anyone as long as you have the credit card. Aloha also has the 'ohana' plan as well. Since we have kids we can transfer their miles into our accounts and use them sooner. Also grandma and grandpa have miles they won't use so we can get theirs as well.

Jury is still out on how easy they will be to use.

Comment

I just checked out the system......it is actually one of the nicer computerized FF systems. When you search for rewards it shows you how many miles it takes each flight, each way and the lowest is listed across the top +- 7 days each way.

There are no blackout days but there are capacity controls.

The transfer of miles between any member to HA credit card members is instantaneous and easy to use. One can receive miles from others up to 10 times per year.

Our miles had expired Jan 4th and they renewed them since we are CC holders. They let us renew our kids if we bought 500 miles (min purchase) for $18. It was worth it and we have already transferred the miles into our accounts.

Now its time to get grandma and grandpa to get the 20k and transfer them for the annual fee of $50 and one purchase on the card....as well as aunt sue, uncle bob.....

Comment

Working...
          X