Williamsburg 2013 info, tips please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williamsburg 2013 info, tips please

We're (DH and I) thinking of heading to Colonial Williamsburg either in May or October this year, and noticing so many cheap Getaways in II and RCI that I won't waste an exchange on it. We've never been there and have no clue as to relative locations of resorts to attractions. Is there a location that's more convenient to stay for access to CW attractions, or doesn't it matter? Preferred resorts? Any advice is welcome. I've been looking at older postings for leads on tickets, etc. Thanks!
    Jeanne

Kingsgate is probably the best location for proximity to where I would want to be, but many resorts are fairly close. Kings Creek is pretty far away but not far from the interstate.

Comment

The last time I visited Kingsgate they had a mandatory activity fee. Add that to your cost.
      Juanita

Comment

Originally posted by Jeanne Sz View Post
        We're (DH and I) thinking of heading to Colonial Williamsburg either in May or October this year, and noticing so many cheap Getaways in II and RCI that I won't waste an exchange on it. We've never been there and have no clue as to relative locations of resorts to attractions. Is there a location that's more convenient to stay for access to CW attractions, or doesn't it matter? Preferred resorts? Any advice is welcome. I've been looking at older postings for leads on tickets, etc. Thanks!
        We have stayed at Bluegreen's Parkside resort. That one is closer to Busch Gardens, but just down the street and around the corner from their other timeshare resort down there. The other one is closer to CW. I don't think it really matters as they are all in close driving distance. If you want to be in walking distance, then maybe you need to look more closely.

Comment

Working...
        X