Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis, MO

Are there any timeshares in St. Louis?

Silverleaf's Timber Creek Resort (RCI #4864)
    Desoto, MO USA

Directions from Major Airport to Resort
    Nearest major airport is Lambert Field, in St. Louis approximately 60 miles or 1 hour away. From airport, take I-70 West approximately 2 miles to I-270 South to I-55 South to exit 174B. Proceed South on Highway 67 approximately 9.5 miles. Resort is on the left side of the road

Comment

thanks.

Comment

Nothing is really close to St. Louis in RCI. We usually use hotwire for a hotel, but we just stay a few nights.

Crowne Point Resort is south of Desoto in Farmington, about 30 minutes further from STL.

If you want to be north of STL, Clarksville MO has a Vacation Villas' resort. It is nowhere near anything, so it should be peaceful.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by roach
          Nothing is really close to St. Louis in RCI. We usually use hotwire for a hotel, but we just stay a few nights.

Crowne Point Resort is south of Desoto in Farmington, about 30 minutes further from STL.

If you want to be north of STL, Clarksville MO has a Vacation Villas' resort. It is nowhere near anything, so it should be peaceful.

Mark
          I've stayed at Clarksville also. Not bad, just not much to do. Nice place to relax and read a book or something. About an hour from St. Louis.

Comment

I guess I'll go with Residence Inn. I need to be in the city all day, but I want to eat in my room.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley
              I guess I'll go with Residence Inn. I need to be in the city all day, but I want to eat in my room.
              I like Residence Inn, and you can't go wrong staying there. Drury Inn has some suites available that might offer something similar. I also stayed at the Extended Stay in the Westport area that was a little cheaper, but decent. I'd put Residence Inn above either of those though. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
              X