Smuggs in the Summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
    OP is 2 adults I believe. Or is that rapmark?
    Rapmarks, I think.

Comment

Thanks All for your input so far. I am the OP - we will be traveling with our 7YO. I have been going through the pages and pages in the booklet on the smuggs site that gives you all the info for what they offer. I'm having a hard time determining what I can and can't do with the pass to see if it is worth it for us. She will not be going to any of the kids only - kids club activities. I could see us going to the magic show, canoeing, hiking, mini golf, cooking class and enjoying the pools.

Comment

Originally posted by mdurette View Post
        Thanks All for your input so far. I am the OP - we will be traveling with our 7YO. I have been going through the pages and pages in the booklet on the smuggs site that gives you all the info for what they offer. I'm having a hard time determining what I can and can't do with the pass to see if it is worth it for us. She will not be going to any of the kids only - kids club activities. I could see us going to the magic show, canoeing, hiking, mini golf, cooking class and enjoying the pools.
        You can wait until you get there to decide, so I would let it go for now. You can even buy it a day or two into your stay, once you've had a chance to check out what you can do without it - it's too overwhelming to digest from the brochures/websites. And if you find another small family checking in, they do give out enough bracelets for the max unit sleep capacity for the same price. So a two bedroom sleep 8 gets 8 bracelets if they ask for them, even if they only have four people. Just sayin.

Comment

How'd your trip to smuggs go? I'm going 7/14, just me and my 8yr old. I'm trying to figure out if the pass is worth it also!

Comment

Working...
          X