X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday is No Pants Subway Ride Day

Who's in?

http://gothamist.com/2014/01/07/no_p..._ride_2014.php

I recently learned that underpants are A-OK.

Comment

Yes, underpants are fine. I have never noticed anyone dropping trou in the subway (well, aside from those special few who do it on any day), but am curious to see how popular this really is. It's COLD here!

Comment

It's supposed to warm up by Sunday.

Comment

I'm not usually on the subway on Sundays, so I have never witnessed this event myself. Do you think they do it in the winter bc they fear it would be too popular if they did it when the weather was warm?

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
            I'm not usually on the subway on Sundays, so I have never witnessed this event myself. Do you think they do it in the winter bc they fear it would be too popular if they did it when the weather was warm?
            In the warm weather it might be difficult to distinguish between panties and what some women/girls think qualifies as "clothing."

I am going to check out the subway on Sunday, will let you know. I'm not expecting it to be as popular as SantaCon, but then again it doesn't require investment in a costume... They should, at least, offer these people free drinks somewhere.

Comment

I say let it all hang out
              Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Thank god! You have no idea how hard it is some Saturday nights/sunday mornings to find my pants! Finally a day i just don't have to worry about it!

Comment

It didn't seem like there was much in the way of pantless people around today, until we ended up in the Union Square area. Worth mentioning that pantslessness was not limited to subway rides... there were a LOT of people running around in their underwear downtown. Superhero underwear was an especially popular theme... but the most precious moment of my day was seeing the dozens of pantless people dancing with the Hare Krishnas. Gotta love NYC.

Comment

Pat
                    *** My Website ***

Comment

We listen to Jim Kerr on 104.3 in the mornings, and he said that he rode the subway yesterday--four trains!--and was very disappointed that he did not see a single pantsless person on any of his rides.

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
                        We listen to Jim Kerr on 104.3 in the mornings, and he said that he rode the subway yesterday--four trains!--and was very disappointed that he did not see a single pantsless person on any of his rides.
                        It seemed far more of an evening affair - we didn't see anyone during the day but there were plenty out downtown by 5 pm or so, loads in Union Square Park by 6 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                          .. but the most precious moment of my day was seeing the dozens of pantless people dancing with the Hare Krishnas. Gotta love NYC.

Given the day has gone global, perhaps we should invite all our members to participate next year. Do you think we are ready for some printed "Timeshareforums knickers" - maybe divided into hemispheres? Some lovely warm "Bridgit Jones Knickers" for the cold climates

Click image for larger version

Name:	article-1056385-02AB295800000578-554_468x290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	923078

and something a little lighter for the hot spots.
                          CarolF
                          Last edited by CarolF; 01-14-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X