No announcement yet.

Looking for floating week timeshare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for timeshare resale company recommendations recently had dealings with Redlist resorts online but was a little skeptical of the company. Looking for 2 bedroom in the Virginia area float week 1-52

Comment

Originally posted by saturn View Post
      Looking for timeshare resale company recommendations recently had dealings with Redlist resorts online but was a little skeptical of the company. Looking for 2 bedroom in the Virginia area float week 1-52
      I've had good luck with sumdayvacations.com and also some of the sellers on ebay.
      Do you know what timeshare system you want to buy into?

Comment

Do you mean Redweek? Www.redweek.com
        This is a resale site with a good reputation.

And did you contact tonyg regarding the give away he had? Just curious.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

I am already an owner who is trying to buy closer to home in RI (south within 10 hrs) I already belong to II but it does not matter

Comment

It was Redlist ResortsOnline.com they are out of Texas and advertise on Ebay did not sound good always afraid of scams

Comment

I am already an owner who is trying to buy closer to home in RI (south within 10 hrs) I already belong to II but it does not matter
              It was Redlist ResortsOnline.com they are out of Texas and advertise on Ebay did not sound good always afraid of scams
              Saturn, I think it would be good for you to research where you want to own, decide on the resort you would like based in location, flexibility, fees, etc and then start looking for that resale. Redweek.com and MyResortNetwork are both good resale sites and they allow you to set up a notification when there are new listings at your desired resort.

You might want to check out this resort for a resale.
              http://www.massresort.com/m/
              http://www.vacationvillageresorts.com/VVR/massanutten/
              http://www.intervalworld.com/web/cs?...M#.VQ7SQWK9KSM
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

I dont know much but I do Know Wyndham, and Wyndham has a number of resorts in New England and the Mid Atlantic States. Id look seriously at Wyndham points

Comment

Working...
                X