• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill how long are you here for, would love to meet up for lunch
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
      Bill how long are you here for, would love to meet up for lunch

Great idea! Would like to meet up as well.

Bill I am right across the street from Radio City. Let me know if you are in the Rockefeller Center area, even for 5 mins to get a selfie with you.

That would funny!

2 Dollar Bills!
      Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Im here until Friday. My problems are Im not sure where Im going. Like tonight I have to go to another show. Im not sure what one but if it is anything like rock of ages with beer I will be happy.

Comment

Im noticing that people in NY don't have near as many tats and piercings as what you see in Seattle or Portland. Also, there really isn't too many panhandlers. I have only seen 3 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
            there really isn't too many panhandlers. I have only seen 3 or so.
            Go into Penn station, MSG outside and tell me what you see
            Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by happymum View Post
              Today the woman in front of me was knitting as she crossed the intersection in Manhattan.
              Pat beat me to it....I was going to ask "Do we know her?"

Comment

Originally posted by StressCadet View Post
                Pat beat me to it....I was going to ask "Do we know her?"
                Lol. I only hope that one day I'll be such a good knitter that I could knit and cross the street at the same time. I have been known to knit standing on the subway platform, though.

Comment

I bet no one bothers a lady with two big pointy kniting needles.

Comment

Im noticing that people in NY don't have near as many tats and piercings as what you see in Seattle or Portland. Also, there really isn't too many panhandlers. I have only seen 3 or so.
                    Not that many tats and piercings? I see way too much.
                    Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Originally posted by billymach4 View Post
                      Not that many tats and piercings? I see way too much.
                      BillyMach, if you spent more time in the Northwest you'd understand. We are way under-tatted her by comparison!!

Comment

I bet no one bothers a lady with two big pointy kniting needles.
                        I do have a project bag that says "I knit so I don't kill people" on it. I was going to get another that said "I learned to knit in prison" but that wouldn't be pc. I will add that I'm always surprised they let me on the plane with them, no questions asked

Comment

My wife and I love walking in Manhattan. Actually the last 2 visits my wife walked and I used a mobility scooter which worked out great. Prior to that I also walked. We walked from 20th Street to 84th and from 4th Avenue to 9th Avenue. I would get up early in the morning and go on my scooter all over admiring the buildings etc. The big thing that we noticed was how many New Yorkers would go out of their way to help us. I haven't seen that anywhere else. We haven't visited for a couple years because of my health issues but those should be over in a few months and we will be looking forward to going again.
                          John

Comment

Just got back from walking Central Park for 5 1/2 hours. We were lost in the rambles for a bit. We walked the entire park. On the way back we saw the Imagine dealio in Strawberry Park. Some guy was singing Imagine. Met Billy M today. Nice guy for sure. Its been nonstop.

Comment

I wanted to take a nice long lunch but I had to attend a 1 o'clock meeting. I gave Bill the nickel tour of Rock Center.

billymach4
                              Super Moderator
                              Last edited by billymach4; 10-02-2014, 08:54 PM.
                              Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Here is a good photo of the EasyRider.

Flying at MACH4 +

Comment

Working...
                                X