No announcement yet.

The Buffalo Bills are looking for help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Buffalo Bills are looking for help.

Buffalo Bills ✔ @buffalobills
    Follow
    Want to help clear the Ralph? We're looking for snow shovelers. Pay is $10/hour + game tickets. Call 716-636-4840 for details.

A stadium named Ralph. Go figure.

On Wednesday, the Buffalo Bills said the team would pay fans $10 an hour to help remove 220,000 tons of snow from Ralph Wilson Stadium ahead of Sunday's scheduled home game against the New York Jets.
    Lawren
    ------------------------
    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
    - Rolf Kopfle

Heard they need 500 people,

BTW There is also talk now that the Rangers/Sabers hockey game might be postponed.

Why in the world would anyone want to shuffle off to Buffalo
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Bils Jets game is now canceled unless they find some place else to play

Comment

Wow!

The fields are clear around here.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

They just announced that the game will be moved to another location…that weather is CRAZY up there.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

I am quite glad to have DS out of there this year.

Comment

I live 25 miles north of Buffalo and we only got 4 inches of snow.

Comment

It's on to Ford Field in Detroit!

Comment

Originally posted by SherryS View Post
                  It's on to Ford Field in Detroit!
                  You have to be kidding, NY and Buffalo playing in Detroit. They will not be able to give away tickets

Comment

New York Lake-Effect Snow Tues. to Wed. AM
                    Cheektowaga
                    Lancaster
                    Gardenville
                    West Seneca
                    Orchard Park
                    Hamburg
                    Buffalo International Airport
                    North Buffalo
                    The NFL moved the Buffalo Bills-New York Jets game to Ford Field in Detroit on Monday night because of the overwhelming amount of snow that fell at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The NHL's contest between the Buffalo Sabres and the New York Rangers was postponed for Friday.
                    Parts of western and northern New York state average more than 100 inches of snow during the winter season. The lake-effect snow this week represents a large amount of the seasonal average.
                    Depending on the investigation of snowfall measurement activities, there is a chance the 24-hour United States snowfall record could fall. That official record belongs to Silver Lake, Colorado, with 76 inches, spanning April 14-15, 1921. A report of snowfall of 77 inches in 24 hours at Montague, New York, was thrown out by officials from January 1997.
                    While it is possible the 24-hour snowfall may have reached this level, the snow must be measured in specific intervals for an official record to be set. Some of the fluffy lake-effect snow may have settled and compacted before it was measured. Locally higher snowfall totals could come about as more information becomes available.
                    Due to the nature of these snow bands, some areas can get pummeled, while others escape the intense snow.
                    Lawren
                    ------------------------
                    There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favourite places is on the back of my horse.
                    - Rolf Kopfle

Comment

I live in Hamburg the final total is 80 inches of snow. Totally blocked in. Snowblowers and plows are useless Road has not been plowed in Days. Roofs on buildings are caving in Gas stations running out of gas. Need to clean up fast as a quick thaw and rain forecast. Had to cancel trip to National Harbor for Monday See if Wyndham will be-forgiving Hope my back holds up .

Comment

We drove down to Buffalo Airport on Monday morning and flew out just before the storm hit. We feel very lucky, and sympathize with the hardships those in the Buffalo area have experienced this week.

Dori

Comment

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Free tickets to Mon. night game at Ford Field. For Lions and Bills season ticket holders starting now, for all others starting tomorrow morning. All seats general admission.

Comment

They had to dig out players out of their cars and take them by snowmobile in order to make it to Detriot on a charter flight.

Comment

Working...
                              X