No announcement yet.

Batten down the hatches, 2015 blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like the NYC Buzzard of '15 is a bust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPwrodxghrw
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Right now our area forecast total has been reduced to 5-12 inches(from 15-30). 8 people in the state are without power. High snowfall total so far in 26" in Putnam. The travel ban has been lifted on local roads in Fairfield and Litchfield counties. All looks much better than the predicted snowmageddon. Eastern Mass, Boston and the Cape may be getting hit very hard.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	923319

Before....

Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	923320

After....that is a 5 foot high drift on the southwest side of my house. And there are areas where we can still see the grass. Still snowing and gusting winds.....brhhhhhhh. But we have power so it is really nice looking out the window.
        Pat
        *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by GrayFal View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]949[/ATTACH]

Before....

After....that is a 5 foot high drift on the southwest side of my house. And there are areas where we can still see the grass. Still snowing and gusting winds.....brhhhhhhh. But we have power so it is really nice looking out the window.
          Did Mr. Grayfal put on socks?

Comment

We got about 20 inches here and it's still coming down. Thank goodness it's the light and fluffy kind.
            Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by chriskre View Post
              Did Mr. Grayfal put on socks?
              Yes he did.

Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	923321

Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	923322
              Pat
              *** My Website ***

Comment

I had fun today playing in the snow and thank god we only had a foot and a half here. BTW, I love my snow blower. It was not even cold. I sat outside for 2 hours this morning watching TV in my yard and smoked 2 Cigars. As I was sitting I heard wings flapping bye. I looked up and saw a Coopers Hawk sitting on the peak of my roof. First time ever I saw one here.
                Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Working...
                X