Hotel de L'eau vive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel de L'eau vive

We have an exchange there for a June (2012) wedding. Thought I'd ask if anyone on this forum had stayed recently? Some reviews at TripAdvisor and other places aren't very good, while some are very good. I wonder if this is part of a general trend toward bashing and sensationalism?

So, no one has stayed recently? Does anyone here have any opinion on Hotel de L'eau vive?

I guess I could ask at TOS.

Comment

Presumably I'm not talking to myself. We are at Hotel de l'eau vive now. We are relieved that our room isn't as bad as some of the reviews posted on TripAdvisor would suggest. It is large, comfortable, and has a few "eccentricities" that are interesting. Among the latter are the round enclosure for a combined hot tub and shower. Another is the way the door opening into the room sticks a bit after being opened a few inches and needs "encouragement" to continue opening. Another is the brick that of some of the interior walls in the unit. The kitchen is nice and the location very convenient to the wedding activities. For a timeshare in a converted "older" buidling(s) in an urban setting, it is suitable enough.

Comment

Mulate's is close by if you're in the mood for frog legs!

Comment

It is pretty close to Mothers if I remember correctly.
          Traveling Broadens the mind and I want to do more French Quarter Fest in New Orleans is my favourite festival

Comment

People passed on the Frogs legs.

Comment

Working...
            X