First Vegas trip and questions about resort / reservation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Vegas trip and questions about resort / reservation

This will be my first trip to Vegas, and REALLY looking forward to it.

My question is, that we have a 2 bedroom at Wyndham Grand Desert that's listed by RCI is 8/6. Is there any way for me to tell in advance if this is a lock-off?

I would like to see if another individual / couple wants to join us (either from here or elsewhere) but have never traveled with them before. It would be nice if they had separate living quarters so that if need be we can get away from each other.

Can you perhaps call the RCI and ask? I know with DVC they can see some codes that indicate things like view; perhaps there's something similar with Wyndham. If not, maybe call the resort front desk and ask?
    Scott

Comment

Did you call them ? Maybe they know. 702- 691-2600

Comment

Wyndham's website lists each side of the lockoff as 4/2. So I would guess that 8/6 is not a lockoff.

Sent from Tapatalk
        Juanita

Comment

We stayed at the Wyndham Grand Desert in Las Vegas. We had a 2BR unit and it was definitely not a lock-off.
          John

Comment

Originally posted by FreeIn2010 View Post
            Wyndham's website lists each side of the lockoff as 4/2. So I would guess that 8/6 is not a lockoff.

Sent from Tapatalk
            Agree, it is probably the dedicated 2 BR
            Pat
            *** My Website ***

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
              Did you call them ? Maybe they know. 702- 691-2600
              This was/is the Grand Deserts number.

Comment

First Vegas trip and questions about resort / reservation

Thanks all. I'll try RCI first to see if they can help, and then the resort to confirm. Maybe they have the ability to switch it up since it is November and likely not a high occupancy area.

BTW anybody interested in going? . You know how much I hate having extra accommodations go to waste. Just pay your airfare!

Dates are November 7 to 14 so over Remembrance Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The only one I've ever stayed at that the layout was this amazing was at Grandview , next to South Point. You walk in the foyer and there is a one br on the left and a one br on the right. Exact but opposite. lol . Great for 2 couples or One for adults and the other for kids, etc. Whatever, Kelli liked it.

Comment

The HGVC on the strip has lock offs too in case you can switch. Full 1 bedroom and studio. Both with king beds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X