Having trouble with posting and sending messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having trouble with posting and sending messages

I have tried to post a few things this AM and have had to retype several times.

1) I seem to get logged out of the system in the middle of the post or private message. Sometimes it comes up and I have the option to recover auto saved information - sometimes when I log back in it freezes and I lose what I typed. I have now started saving what I type which has come in handy. Is there a setting I need to change so this doesn't happen - I didn't have a whole lot of idle time.

2) Private message was too long - is there a way to tell that you are approaching the character limit? I had to split into two after the fact.

3) When I tried to send the second part of my private message it said I couldn't send - had to wait 60 seconds?

What browser are you using and are you putting a check in the remember me box when you log in?
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Originally posted by hac View Post
      1) I seem to get logged out of the system in the middle of the post ..... sometimes when I log back in it freezes and I lose what I typed. I have now started saving what I type which has come in handy. Is there a setting I need to change so this doesn't happen - I didn't have a whole lot of idle time.
      I have this problem. I'm using Firefox and I'm not using the remember me box.

Comment

Working...
      X