Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timeos2
    Try channels 25
    Thanks for this suggestion - I'm liking this channel a lot!
    Scott

Comment

Got my bill today saying they will auto charge my credit card in June for $159.39. I wonder what type of deal I will get when I call to cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Presley View Post
        Got my bill today saying they will auto charge my credit card in June for $159.39. I wonder what type of deal I will get when I call to cancel.

I would guess at least half off.
        Let us know!
        Jacki

Comment

$21.95 for 5 months...not a bad deal.

Joy
          “ Peace, if it ever exists, will not be based on the fear of war but on the love of peace. ”

— Herman Wouk

Comment

I let mine cancel and every couple months, they email some type of special. Today, the email said I have 2 free weeks of it (it started today) and that after the 2 weeks, I can pay $25. for 6 months. THen, it goes to autorenew for $14.49 month. I'm thinking I won't renew because I've been without it for so long and haven't really missed it. I'll listen to the 2 free weeks and see, I guess.

Comment

I listen to the same channels as many of you, and I am now enjoying the 2 free weeks. But I notice their play lists seem very limited. I can't tell you how many times I have heard Little Honda by the Hondells.

Comment

I got a free 3 month trial with the purchase of my Sonata which will not be renewed. They did offer an additional 3 months at $2.99 which I was going to take but then forgot about it. I don't drive to and from work, so the only time it really got used was on trips and it is not work the money they are asking. I would rather hook up my iPod or plug in a USB drive and get hours of commercial free music, with the ability to fast foward, and less repeated music.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                  If you hold out you will get an email after a few months of it expiring that blows away every deal out there. I got $25 for 6 months
                  My daughter just got that same offer
                  Judy

Comment

Working...
                  X