I did not know we were back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not know we were back up

I had no idea we were up. I have not been on line at all.
    We had a nightmare Saturday when we arrived at my cousins on Saturday. I kissed my Cousins Daughters hello as they were going out on someones ATV. 3 minutes later one of my other cousins comes running yelling they got thrown off the ATV landed in a ditch and cracked her head open on a rock/boulder. That was one bad day and what made it worse we were hosting the next day and did not yet go shopping so guess what we were doing between 3am and 4:15 am. Yep stop and shop got home helped (not really watched) put every thing away and went to bed at 5 am. So We hosted but I woke up late to a wife who was not happy seeing me still in bed when she was up hours before cooking. I won't mention my son who got 2 hours more sleep than me. We were so far behind that people were coming in. I was shirt less shower less and grumpy. By The time everyone left all I could do was take back pills even had to give my wife some. I got up around 6am and took more back pills woke up well I rather not say what time I woke up today but I am still out of it. My back arms and legs all hurt and I did not do anything. I must be getting old. I saw we were up and called Ken before even calling my wife.
    I have a lot of work ahead of me here to try to get the site back to close to the way it was. Does everyone like the new software? Do you miss the old software. This is my first look so you guys know more than me right now.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Well, you have definately had one hell of a bad week. Take a break and don't worry to much about the site for a couple days! Ken has us in good hands.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
      Well, you have definitely had one hell of a bad week. Take a break and don't worry to much about the site for a couple days! Ken has us in good hands.
      Ken is great but he has his hands full so it is my turn now. I know Ken told my to look at the new Admin layout but I am not logging in yet until I get a better feel for the site. I need to start taking notes to see what has to be changed so I can go in and hopefully get things as they kinda were. I am going to have my son help me as well. I believe he knows more about the new software than I do. He is home now and if I do not take advantage now then I never will.

Comment

I noticed that a couple of other forums changed this weekend. The one I like for stocks looks just like ts4m today.

Comment

Looks like we lost over 2000 members or is that the banned member no longer count.

Comment

Chin Up!!

Even back pain will eventually go away. I hope you are taking ibuprofin to help clear up nerve inflamation.
            M. Henley

Comment

How are your cousins' daughters?
              Jacki

Comment

Originally posted by M. Henley View Post
                Even back pain will eventually go away. I hope you are taking ibuprofin to help clear up nerve inflamation.
                nope I got the good stuff

Originally posted by jackio View Post
                How are your cousins' daughters?
                still dizzy and pain all over

Comment

Working...
                X