• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the Hell is Matt? 2012

Time to get off your seat and dance.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwe-pA6TaZk

Very nice, thanks!
    Angela

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.

BTW, I'm still keeping track of how many times you annoy me.

Comment

woozie, woo wow!! I want his job, who the heck paid for all the travel? shaggy

Comment

That's what I thought and wondered when I discovered Matt a few years back. I should have given a bit more information with my post. Here is his website - you can sign up to dance with him - he contacts you if/when he is going to be in your area.

http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/about

How do you afford all this travel?
        I saved up at my job for a few years and then quit. That’s the simple answer.It also doesn’t cost as much as a lot of folks think. Aside from the flights, I spend less on any given day than I would sitting at home paying utilities, car insurance, parking tickets (I get a lot of parking tickets)...If you visit regions like Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, South America, and most of Africa -- and you’re willing to rough it a little -- you can get by on dollars a day.More recently, with the crazy and unexpected response to the first dancing video, I’ve been lucky enough to find help getting to those hard-to-reach places. So no, I didn't fund the whirlwind, seven-continent escapade with the money I tucked away making videogames. "Help?" I hear you got a sponsorship. What's that about? The folks at Stride gum were nice enough to support me on my second trip. Why haven't I heard of Stride before? Because it's new. What's so special about it? The flavor lasts a really long time. Come on. How long? Ridiculously long. Are they paying you to say this? Nope. Honest. Did they make you chew gum on your trip? They didn't make me do much of anything. They are very good people. Did they tell you where to go? Nope. They said, and I'm quoting here: "We like what you're doing. We want to help you. We don't want to mess with you." These words charmed me, and they stayed true to them. Did they edit the video for you? Nope. I came home, put it together, sorted the music out, and slapped it up on the internet. That was pretty much it. Like I said: good people. Do you get lots of free gum? I get lots of free gum. How did you find them? They found me. How do I get sponsored to travel? I really can't help you with that. Wouldn't have a clue. Sorry.

Comment

Very cool!
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

Very cool! Thanks for sharing, made me smile.

Maria

Comment

Working...
            X