No announcement yet.

Don't visit OY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just visited, and AVG is still saying it has blocked a virus.

Dori

Comment

I'm using Firefox and McAfee plus Super Spyware Blocker (or something like that), and I've been over there and everything seems okay.

Comment

I forgot and went OY and soon as I got there, got Norton message that it blocked an attack. So much for my previous post that I wouldn't go. Guess that's what happens when you get old. Using IE.

Nancy

Comment

No virus message a few minutes ago using firefox with trend micro av.

Comment

Zero problems or messages using Firefox (And others) with Trend Micro Security. My guess is this is a Java update issue on the machines giving a warning message. It is not a Firefox problem.

Comment

I was over there yesterday and earlier this morning with no problems. I use Firefox and Norton Internet Security 2012.
              John

Comment

I'm having a problem logging in.

RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

I also got the virus message using firefox.

Comment

Yesterday I had trouble using Internet Explorer. Today I logged on using Google Chrome and had no problem
                    Jacki

Comment

Just logged on OY. got a popup saying "clearing a threat. No further action needed"

Comment

I use IE + Avast on AutoUpdate.

Every time I attempted to go to tug, threat detected.

Those who didn't have a threat detected, please make sure your definitions are updated and that you are not silently infected.

Comment

There is a long thread OY about all the problems. I was just on there today and again didn't have any problems at all.
                          John

Comment

Up until late this afternoon, I was getting the "Threat Blocked" message. Before dinner, I was able to get in. Now, two hours late, the message is appearing again. Sheesh!

Dori

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
                              I'm having a problem logging in.

I'm still having that problem. Maybe they'll get that fixed.
                              RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
                                There is a long thread OY about all the problems. I was just on there today and again didn't have any problems at all.
                                John, do you post OY at all under what username? I've always enjoyed your posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X