• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow you are quick!

Comment

Originally posted by rikkis_playpen View Post
      I'm sorry.. I just logged back in..
      I didn't want you to have to deal with it so I just changed it on the User CP page in the custom title field and it took the change. I could have written anything I guess..
      When I look at the profile page, it doesn't give the option to save changes- and that is where the platinum contributor status for me shows up..
      OK You got me thinking it was a Ghost. I have a feeling it is not showing up in your accounce cause you still jave an active Platinum which expires on the 20 th of this month. If you don't mind can you put it back as it was and remind me on the 20th to see if it shows up on the 20th
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I've made my contribution Frank, and thanks again for all the work you do. Timing of my subscriptions is awful though! I'll make another donation say in June that will be better for my annual contribution.

Comment

I'm cheap, but I contributed. You probably won't recognize the email, as Paypal is linked to our comcast email, vice my yahoo email.

But, each has wolf in it.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
            I've made my contribution Frank, and thanks again for all the work you do. Timing of my subscriptions is awful though! I'll make another donation say in June that will be better for my annual contribution.
            That's a good idea. June works better for me, too. I'll do the same. I'll do another contribution in June and make that my annual instead of January.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
              OK You got me thinking it was a Ghost. I have a feeling it is not showing up in your accounce cause you still jave an active Platinum which expires on the 20 th of this month. If you don't mind can you put it back as it was and remind me on the 20th to see if it shows up on the 20th
              Done..
              my travel website: Vacation-Times.org.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking."
              ~Earl Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by BWolf View Post
                I'm cheap, but I contributed. You probably won't recognize the email, as Paypal is linked to our comcast email, vice my yahoo email.

But, each has wolf in it.
                Thank you and I got your PM as well. In your case I knew it was you. But in some cases I go insane trying to figure out who sent in a contribution if I do not know the name and the person's email the paypal is not the same as the sites. One time I emailed the person back 3 times with no response. I found out 6 months later who it was.
                IMO it is a good idea to PM me from the site to let me know that you sent in a contribution. More so if your email is different and your id is something like Ground Hog and your name has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                  IMO it is a good idea to PM me from the site to let me know that you sent in a contribution. More so if your email is different and your id is something like Ground Hog and your name has nothing to do with that.
                  Now that is funny. At my college sport site there is a "Groundhogsday" who is the biggest "......" you'd ever want to deal with on a message board.

You are welcome, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by gandalf252002 View Post
                    Tom, I updated your ID since you were still a contributer and extended it 2 weeks since you still had time on your first Contribution that runs out on the 19 of this month

Comment

I was able to make it a little easier to add the Contribution ID, I now just add it to your ID and it places the new ID on your account. Before it was a 3 step process now it is just 1. I still wish that it worked like it used to fully automatic where I did nothing other than say thank you in an email. I hope I can get that to work. I did see a feature that can post last contributer on the site some how. I would love to add that feature on to the sight, that maybe the next thing I work on.

NOW i HAVE GREAT NEWS. The new server is up and ready to roll. Ken is backing up the forums so if there is a problem with the switch we have a copy to get onto the site. I think we should be on the new server any where from late tonight to tomorrow night.
                      Now I have even better news. I made Ken an offer he could not refuse although it is not for sure yet I think he might be staying on a limited way. Since he has hosted us for so long I offered to host his sites on our server if he stays on. I hope he says OK to that, No one can ever replace Ken as the magic man. We should know by tonight if he will stay on. Ken I love you man!

Comment

Originally posted by rikkis_playpen View Post
                        Made a contribution.. Thanks for all you do.
                        I got it that is the good news.

Bad news now,

Any mods or super mods please pm me if you lost your super powers. I found out by trial and error (mostly errors) how to do it the right way.

Comment

I can't seem to save changes to my profile and it doesn't look like I'm in the SuperMod group.

Comment

Originally posted by Glitter Brunello View Post
                            I can't seem to save changes to my profile and it doesn't look like I'm in the SuperMod group.
                            No it looks right. You are still a super mod

Comment

I wanted to give you all an update on how much was was donated. I am very happy to say that in the first few days we got the new server going. We collected enough to keep us going for 4 to 5 months on the dedicated server and server plan we have now. I am not adding in the 36 domains we have which I may remove some when it is time to pay or find another company to use to pay for the domains. I also need to pay Ken to pay for our V Bull software and any new updates that I would like to get working again. I also now need to update my home computer in time but what Ken told me to buy which I have not bought yet is an external hard drive so I can back up the site. I just started looking last night for a hard drive on Tiger direct. They had a great deal on a hard drive with a $30 rebate but I am not sure if that is the one I want since it only came with a 12 month warranty. There were some that had 2 and 3 years which makes me think that the one with only a year may not hold up and that is something I can not chance if the site needed to be backed up.

Comment

Working...
                              X