Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today . . .

. . . I am proud to be an American.
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Finally got your citizenship ?

Comment

Nah...

Tony, they don't give out citizenship to Ozark denizens.
      M. Henley

Comment

I'm proud that despite all the BS we have to wade through to get there, we, as a country, eventually, get it right.
        RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Originally posted by JLB View Post
          I'm proud that despite all the BS we have to wade through to get there, we, as a country, eventually, get it right.
          I'm with you. OH SO NICE to be living in this land. TOO BAD all the BS allowed by the FREE.
          Robert

Comment

There is still no place like America.
            I wouldn't trade her for any other land ever.

Comment

Me neither! And the more traveling I do to other countries the more I LOVE the good old USA. We went to Egypt in Feb. and March of 2011 and were there for almost 5 weeks. My husband I I tend to wander around off the tourist path wherever we go and I must have said to myself 30x a day wandering around there "God Bless the USA". Along with seeing the sights there we spent hours every day talking to the Egyptian people and did they have stories to tell us of life there in Egypt.

The biggest blessing I had in life was being born here.

Comment

Originally posted by mav View Post
                The biggest blessing I had in life was being born here.
                Amen!!!

Comment

I am proud to be an American every day.
                  Jacki

Comment

"Proud" says a lot, but even that is not enough. I like Canada, to visit - not sure I'd want to live there, but it's nice. Mexico I've been to a few times, but doubt I'll ever go back. The rest of the world? Never been there and doubt I ever will. Sure, there is some interesting stuff, but I like it here just fine. We have SO much to do and explore.

Comment

Working...
                    X