Blockbuster closing remaining stores in Early Feb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockbuster closing remaining stores in Early Feb

Heard today that all of there remaining stores will close around Feb 7. Not sure what that means as far as there mail in service which I heard that they plan on keeping that going but might be closing some of there mailing centers. If they do that that would mean slower shipments and more people caning them. IMO ever since the Dish network bought them it has been down hill. They tried copying Kiosks from Red book and Streaming videos from Netflix along withe the mailers. Looks like they failed all over.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

They closed a long time ago down here.
    I didn't realize they were even still open.

Comment

I had 2 near me but 1 went down. I still had the other one close by. The service has gotten so bad that I plan on leaving after next month but now I will be done for good
      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I stopped using them well before they closed their doors in my area. Twice they tried to hit me with late fees on rentals I'd returned within 12 hours. The last time they told me they'd send me to collections if I didn't pay!
        No one can be exactly like me. Even I have trouble doing it. - T. Bankhead

Comment

Our store closed all of a sudden a month or so ago. We were surprised since they were always busy. They had good deals.

What aggravated a lot of customers - including ourselves - was the fact that they would not honor Blockbuster Giftcards when they were taken over by Dish. I thought that was poor of Dish network - so we lost out on some of our remaining gift card balance.

Comment

Working...
          X