Biblical type plagues this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyg View Post
    Yes, religion and politics are usually discussed in the political forum (opt in), yet ...
    Thank you Tonyg. I'm out of here.
    Robert

Comment

Lice may be as common in NYC as bedbugs, no need to modernize on that front.

Comment

I'm calm as can be, but since you read what I said about religious posts, I'm sure you will start your next one in the political forum.

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
        This isn't a religious thread. Its a history repeating thread. So calm down, no one is trying to convert anyone to anything. You have to admit that it is interesting to see these types of environmental and weather problems repeating.

Bill

Comment

Ok then, got it. If a post contains anything about any religion, even as an antidote, it goes to the political forum. I guess I am just a very tolerant person as I don't really care what others believe and I seem to have the ability to read ideas that are contrary to mine with out concern. I understand that some do not have this ability so.... Ok Then.

Bill

Comment

Religion and politics often make for heated debate, which is best done by those who want to participate or watch - out of site for those who do not want to observe or join in.

Comment

Working...
            X