X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woot off

www.woot.com To tired to stay up
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

I should be OK. I'm overstocked on almost everything right now. The only think that might tempt is Noceto Sangio, but I even resisted that the last time it was offered.
    “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

I can't buy wine from Woot. No shipping to New Jersey. Makes me sad.

Comment

Originally posted by wackymother View Post
        I can't buy wine from Woot. No shipping to New Jersey. Makes me sad.
        At woot, that changes per offering. It all depends on where the winery involved in the offer is licensed to ship. So it doesn't hurt to check.

Or find someone in NY who will wootleg for you (Frank, Lawren, or another friend). Have the juice shipped to them, and then you pick it up. Maybe you can even leave a bottle with them for their trouble.
        “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Originally posted by T. R. Oglodyte View Post
          At woot, that changes per offering. It all depends on where the winery involved in the offer is licensed to ship. So it doesn't hurt to check.

Or find someone in NY who will wootleg for you (Frank, Lawren, or another friend). Have the juice shipped to them, and then you pick it up. Maybe you can even leave a bottle with them for their trouble.
          Yes, I used to do that when I had an office in NYC. But by the time I schlep into NY State to pick up my wine, it's just not worth it financially or in terms of time, plus it's a pain for them. I can always just go buy wine here.

Comment

The change in shipping charges has stopped me from making any purchases today.

Comment

Purchase a Global 4GB MP4 Player w/2.8" Touchscreen $14.99. Didn't really need one but the price was right. What I need is a new phone for the house.

Comment

Working...
              X