He is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is done!

My son has Graduated from Steven's Collage, Well almost. The events start today into the main event which is tomorrow. He will be moving back home in less than a month. I am so happy to have him back home. He wants to take over the basement so we have about 15 years of storage to figure out where to put it all. It will be worth the trouble to get him back home. He was so good in School that companies were looking for him. He had 3 job offers. The highest paying one was in NJ and he let that go. He took the one in Port Washington right by the water. He will be making a lot more that what I had thought he was going to make. BTW next year when you get games from Publishers Clearing house think of my boy, He may have programed that deal.
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Congrats. To all involved.

Comment

Congrats, great feeling to have one of yours graduate from College!

Comment

Great!

Comment

Wow, that went fast! And congrats on his new job - that is quite an accomplishment to have a job right out of College - and close to home to boot.
          Pat
          *** My Website ***

Comment

So he decided against Seattle in the end?? Good for you!!
            “Maybe you shouldn't dress like that.”

“This is a blouse and skirt. I don't know what you're talking about.”

“You shouldn't wear that body.”

Comment

Congratulations! Seems like it was only a short time ago you telling us about his going off to school.

Comment

Congrats to both son and parents. Where did those 4 years gone? He not only got a job but he had a choicel. How wonderful.
                Kay H

Comment

Originally posted by T. R. Oglodyte View Post
                  So he decided against Seattle in the end?? Good for you!!
                  You have no idea how happy we are, We were biting our nails a few months ago. My wife would HAVE MOVED THERE TO STAY CLOSE TO HIM, NOT TO MENTION HEATH HAS BEEN EMAILING ME WONDERING IF HE SHOULD LOOK FOR A HOUSE FOR US BUT SAID SAL WAS WELCOMED TO STAY WITH HIM, HE had also mentioned about a slight chance he may have been able to get Sal a job working for the Seahawks. My son would love to work for a sports team doing stats programming.

For now he is working for PCH and hopes in a few months to go into there Gaming programming.
                  Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Wow - congratulations - how wonderful!
                      I remember when he was graduating High School. How time flies!
                      Jacki

Comment

Excellent! You must be so happy!!

Comment

Congratulations to the graduate, and the proud parents.
                          Luanne

Comment

Wow, seems like just yesterday he was leaving. So glad that all worked out well for him!

Comment

congratulations! how exciting!

You raised a wonderful son - I wish him much success!

Maria

Comment

Working...
                              X