Starbucks Gift cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks Gift cards

Many cities/regions have location specific cards. I have some great ones from Hawaii, NYC, San Francisco, London, San Diego etc. I find that I often have to ask for them as they are not kept out front with the regular cards. My daughter brought me one from India and another from Thailand that are gorgeous.
    Does anyone else collect, and if so would you be interested in trading for either Canada cards or some of my extras?
    I have recently made a collage of my current ones and would love to add to it.
    If you don't collect but are willing to help me on my quest, I would be more than happy to cover any costs.
    Thanks!

I only get the ones that I print at 50% off from Groupon
    Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

I'm happy to procure one near me, if you don't already have one for the NY area, or if you think they change them periodically and want the current one, just say the word!

Comment

Thanks Glitter! I believe they do change them regularly, and also that they can be extremely tough to find. I hit probably 20 locations last spring, with no success. Please don't make a mission of it, but if you happen to be in one, then please check. IreneLF was kind enough to send me on of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Comment

Working...
        X