$115 40" Flatscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $115 40" Flatscreen

Anyone else get one Friday . . . Wal*Mart Pre-Black Friday?
    RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

I tried, but they were sold out by 8:20 am!

Comment

That's what I was trying to find out.

I got to ours at 7:15 and 2 other guys were there. I was expecting a Black Friday type of crowd.

The one lady working in Electronics didn't know anything about the sale. At about 7:25 someone brought out 2 Emersons, and the two guys took those.

So, I was now first in line.

The one lady working called someone to see what TVs they were offering, then see she looked at her handheld gadget and said they had 8 Elements. The manager showed up and the lady went to the back to look for them.

She came back and said she couldn't find them. The manager said they had sold 3 more at 6:30 and that the next nearest WM had sold theirs at midnight.

8:00 AM sale time, for those who wanna know.

Now there were six in line and none were very happy.

I announced I was going to wait at least until the sale started.

At 7:47 someone wheeled a cart out with exactly 6 Elements on it.

Go figure.

I'll be back for the 50" for $218, on the One Hour Guarantee Thursday.
      RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
      X