Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive

Does anyone have any experience using Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive?

I seem to have stuff in so many clouds so I don't know if I should use the free subscription for a year.

I realized my primary credit card was hacked while on a cruise in September when Citi called me to ask if numerous small charges to charities in remote foreign countries was valid. I had to cancel that card immediately but didn't get the replacement card until we got home more than a month later. In the meantime my monthly charge to one of my "cloud" accounts was rejected since the credit card was cancelled but I was unaware I was using that credit card for that recurring expense. I have no idea if what I was paying to keep in that "cloud" can be retrieved or not. I never asked then purchased the 1TB USB drive from Amazon. My plan is to own 2 identical USB backups with one in a bank safe and one with me.

Your purchase in the past 12 months of the "Seagate Backup Slim 1TB USB 3.0 Bundle Slim Portable Drive with..." comes with a 1 FREE year of Unlimited Everything cloud storage from Amazon Cloud Drive (a $59.99 value). You can securely store unlimited files, auto-save photos to free up space on your phone, share large files like videos, and more.

To receive your free cloud storage, click the below link and log in with your Amazon account.
    This offer is valid until December 31, 2015 in the US only and cannot be shared with anyone else.
    My Website Link Oked by BF
Working...
X