Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
    It did not feel like Christmas here in NY. Rather than our heat we had to put the AC on cause it was so hot here today, Did someone say Global warming?
    Frank, you have our warm weather. It's really cold here when I went to see the Christmas lights tonight.

I hope that everyone had a Joyous Christmas with family and friends. We had to do it all over the phone but still very nice.

Comment

You all might as well enjoy the nice weather while you can. I think its going to change for you all very soon. Its 5 degrees over here today and just plain old nasty.

Anyway, my wife really enjoyed Christmas and when she is happy, I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by easyrider View Post
        Anyway, my wife really enjoyed Christmas and when she is happy, I am happy.
        Lotsa happy here, too.

We're fixin up the house next door to move into, so had a RE agent out yesterday to list ours. She's with the company that did some of the Beach Bargains shows in the area for HGTV.

I had several projects started and a lot of work to do, but I had surgery last Tuesday and am not supposed to do anything for 8 weeks. Doing nothing is the hardest thing I've ever done.

Not having the crazy idiot who was next door next door is worth way more than the price of admission.

I'd better go check my Powerball tickets.
        RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Working...
        X