Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!

Have a good one !!

Bill

Thanks, you too!

Comment

Thanks, to you and yours also.

Wishing all my TS4M friends the blessings of the season!
      Jacki

Comment

Adding my Merry Christmas greetings to this thread.

Nancy

Comment

Best wishes for a great holiday season and the travels of the year to come.

Comment

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Our son, DIL and 3 grandkids arrived last night from Monterey CA. They will be staying with us for a few days and our daughter and SIL will also be here so all is well.
            John

Comment

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May 2016 be filled with good health, the love of family and friends, and, of,course, lots of travel adventures!

Dori

Comment

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year with traveling to your favorite places also.

Comment

Originally posted by JWC View Post
                  A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Our son, DIL and 3 grandkids arrived last night from Monterey CA. They will be staying with us for a few days and our daughter and SIL will also be here so all is well.
                  Enjoy your visit.

I will be seeing my whole family tomorrow as well.

Merry Christmas to All! ����
                  Pat
                  *** My Website ***

Comment

Merry Christmas to all! Wishing you health,happiness and great travel adventures in 2016.

Comment

It did not feel like Christmas here in NY. Rather than our heat we had to put the AC on cause it was so hot here today, Did someone say Global warming?
                      Timeshareforums Shirts and Mugs on sale now! http://www.cafepress.com/ts4ms

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Originally posted by bigfrank View Post
                          It did not feel like Christmas here in NY. Rather than our heat we had to put the AC on cause it was so hot here today, Did someone say Global warming?
                          Freaky for sure! We were out on the deck for our Xmas Eve! One of my guests came in shorts and a T!

A Merry Xmas to all and best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Maria

Comment

Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate.

Sorta feels like Friday here. It's been 88 or so every day. Records.
                            RCI Member Since 24-Aug-1989/150-plus Exchanges***THE TIMESHARE GRIM REAPER~~~Exchanging/Searching/SW Florida/MO/AR/IA/Consumer Advocacy/Estate Planning/Sports/Boating/Fishing/Golf/Lake-living/Retirement****Sometimes ya just gotta be a dick

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!

We went for a hike this morning, clear and cold low 50s and very windy on the ridge above San Luis Obispo, CA. But the view was spectacular. We could see about 70 miles of coastline from Vandenberg Air Force Base to San Simeon (Hearst Castle). Between storms now and looking forward to more rain (!).

Happy Trails to all next year.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                              X