Password Programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Programs

Any recommendations on a good password program? I am needing something to keep my passwords besides my little black book.

I thought I was low-tech when it came to them. I just use an excel spreadsheet.
    Scott

Comment

I have been using Roboform for years. Has a portable USB version, desktop and syncronization in addition to online availability if you just that option when you do not have access to the previous two.

Comment

I use Lastpass. Recommended by my coworker (IT) and works great. Also gets good reviews from the industry.
        Juanita

Comment

Originally posted by FreeIn2010 View Post
          I use Lastpass. Recommended by my coworker (IT) and works great. Also gets good reviews from the industry.
          I use Norton 360 Premier for my security software. It has a password vault which stores your user IDs and passwords whenever you login for the first time. After that it fills it in for you when you login. The password vault is quite secure with its own password. You have to open the vault when you first use your browser. It is on the Norton toolbar in your browser. It is also backed up on their free cloud storage. You can always look at the list of saved passwords as long as the vault is open.

You don't have to use this option if you don't want to.

I also have them saved on my own private file.
          John

Comment

The best... and free.

http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/index.shtml

Comment

Working...
            X